Mr Krabs

Server Updates 4/27/17 - 5/27/17

5/25/17

-Apologies for lack of updates in the last 2 weeks, I have been quite busy taking care of some things irl and will start getting back into it.

-Added other fishing spots to wilderness resource so you can train it 1-99

-Fixed void melee issue

-Double XP enabled, extending it to Monday in celebration of Memorials day :smile:

-Halved penance queen respawn time

-Added a few more kill counters: penance queen, vet'ion, and probably a few others I cannot recall right now.

5/10/17

-Fixed the iron player combat issues

• Irons not able to upgrade weapon in weapon game if someone else attacked the player they were attacking.
  • 2 iron players fighting same npc would result in neither one getting the drop.
  • Regular players could steal the drop from an iron despite the iron player doing the most damage.

5/8/17

-Potions made with herblore will now be (4) doses instead of (3).

5/7/17

-Made the ground supplies in raids easier to share as they are not longer stacked, and the olm room supplies respawn much quicker.

-If vengeance caused npcs to not respawn, it has been fixed 

-Flowers going in head slot fixed

-Added karambwan tick eating

-Loot beam now in effect as well

5/6/17

-Fixed multi spells (burst, barrage) when autocasting.

-Removed 90 slayer requirement to make zamorak godsword. I don't know why that was ever a thing, lol.

-Nerfed kraken slightly

-Removed wilderness npcs showing in killfeed

5/4/17

-Raids are now 1/15 chance of rare table.

-Buffed armadyl godsword and dragon claws accuracy in pvp.

-Olm claws combat slightly nerfed.

-Cerberus combat slightly nerfed.

-Demonic gorillas combat slightly nerfed.

-Karils in wilderness now drops 35 bolt racks, 1/15 chance.

-Boosted drop rates of npcs using all 3 attack styles since they use both range and mage at long distance now as they are supposed to. This may require some rebalancing of npcs as well, please let me know if there are any npcs that are way too strong now so I can rebalance them. I am not trying to make pvm less rewarding at all, just that the npcs that were supposed to use 3 attack styles now are, which is why I ask for you to please tell me if something is too hard now.

-Added flowers, desert boots, cooking gauntlets, and elegant pieces for both males and females to the prestige store.

-Added 2 second timer on wilderness barrows staircase to prevent the abuse of it.

-You can no longer climb down to the KBD lair if you are teleblocked since there is no in-between lever room where you would normally teleport.

-Updated sell to shop prices so that skillers can make some more money

• magic logs-5k each
  • redwood logs-6k each
  • coal-3k each
  • mithril ore-3k each
  • addy ore-5k each
  • runite ore-7k each
  • mithril bar-5k each
  • addy bar-8k each
  • runite bar-11k each
  • raw monkfish-2k each
  • raw shark-4.5k each
  • raw angler/dark crab-8k each

-You can now open multiple rune packages in your inventory.

-Fixed an issue causing dxp timers to go down faster than they should.

-Added lootbeam

5d763291aabb60bea8cb4d6119c43668.gif

5/1/17

-Cleaned up and modified the rules a little bit, please make sure you know them to avoid any issues :smile: 

4/30/17

-Wilderness barrows added! 1/20 drop rate and each one drops their respective armor. You can get here via the second page of minigame teleports. Its multi pvp zone!

-Demonic gorillas added to twisted bow places.

-Fixed not being able to claim max cape when stats are below their max (low prayer,hitpoints,etc).

-Added ability to hammer mutagens in exchange for 15,000 zulrah scales.

-Revitalization potions and kyren fish are now deleted when leaving the raid. Sorry but that was only temporary until I got around to doing this :tongue:

-Added the Inadequacy to boss tasks and barrows brothers to hard tasks. Changed "abyssal" task specifically to "abyssal demons" to avoid confusion for players expecting to have to kill abyssal demons when they aren't 85 slayer.

-Added kill counter for barrows brothers.

-Raids : 20+ people = 2 winners when rare drop occurs, 30+ people = 3 winners when rare drop occurs, and so on.

-Cache update: fixed special attack bar displaying weird icon when below 100%

-Updated shop price of slayer helmets to 30m. Easier to keep on death that way :smile:

4/29/17

-Added lizard shamans, chaos elemental, cave/kraken, and abyssal monarchs to places where twisted bow is good.

-Added dragon arrow tips to dragon impling jars.

-A lot of forum ranks were not able to view who actually liked the post. This has been fixed.

-Added +4 range attack bonus to the range skill capes, so there is no excuse not to show off your skillcape instead of wearing an ava. :tongue:

4/28/17

-Very minor, but added noted vials in herblore store. Noticed they weren't there when I was buying other secondaries.

4/27/17

-Fixed issue in fight caves causing players to get stuck inside.

-Buffed dharok's set accuracy - should be much better than before, but might need some tweaking still. Feedback on it is greatly appreciated!

-Malediction ward tradeable

-Added total raids completed and raid duration timer.

-DXP this weekend!!

-Abyssal demons defense nerfed a little bit.

sweet now we can "farm" dragon artows beside doing raids for it!!!

and i cant wait to play later and try twisted bow on those monsters/bosses.

Edited by crands

On 27/04/2017 at 4:25 PM, Mr Krabs said:

4/30/17

-Wilderness barrows added! 1/20 drop rate and each one drops their respective armor. You can get here via the second page of minigame teleports. Its multi pvp zone!

-Demonic gorillas added to twisted bow places.

-Fixed not being able to claim max cape when stats are below their max (low prayer,hitpoints,etc).

-Added ability to hammer mutagens in exchange for 15,000 zulrah scales.

-Revitalization potions and kyren fish are now deleted when leaving the raid. Sorry but that was only temporary until I got around to doing this :tongue:

-Added the Inadequacy to boss tasks and barrows brothers to hard tasks. Changed "abyssal" task specifically to "abyssal demons" to avoid confusion for players expecting to have to kill abyssal demons when they aren't 85 slayer.

-Added kill counter for barrows brothers.

-Raids : 20+ people = 2 winners when rare drop occurs, 30+ people = 3 winners when rare drop occurs, and so on.

4/29/17

-Added lizard shamans, chaos elemental, cave/kraken, and abyssal monarchs to places where twisted bow is good.

-Added dragon arrow tips to dragon impling jars.

-A lot of forum ranks were not able to view who actually liked the post. This has been fixed.

-Added +4 range attack bonus to the range skill capes, so there is no excuse not to show off your skillcape instead of wearing an ava. :tongue:

4/28/17

-Very minor, but added noted vials in herblore store. Noticed they weren't there when I was buying other secondaries.

4/27/17

-Fixed issue in fight caves causing players to get stuck inside.

-Buffed dharok's set accuracy - should be much better than before, but might need some tweaking still. Feedback on it is greatly appreciated!

-Malediction ward tradeable

-Added total raids completed and raid duration timer.

-DXP this weekend!!

-Abyssal demons defense nerfed a little bit.

ohhhh noooo! all those pots and food i farmed on my iron man! ahaha good bye to them! =p

and wow the party reward for raids tho, this will make people gather more players for raids (cause most gets disheartned when they hear only 1 person can get drop)

krabs, keep up the good work, we'll be on top 10 in no time