Cain

Server support application.

Username: Cain

Date joined: Few weeks, unable to check as main laptop broke:(

Time zone: GMT

Average hours played per day:
5-12

Do you have Skype? Yes

Have you read the entire staff application thread to see what we look for and what reasons your application may be denied? Yes certainly

Have you broken any rules? If so, please explain. Not at all

What have you done within the community to prove that you are a good candidate? Usually when people are afk or just unable to answer I'll try to answer anything possible to the best of my knowledge, seems my time zone is different to staffs therefore I often answer questions when they are not online. I am active most of the day as I have very flexible college hours which allow me to hop on most of the day. Aswell as in game I tend to refresh the forums every hour or so even when i broke my laptop I was still on constantly checking. I'd personally say about myself I'm a very open and invitational individual not afraid of denial and refusal which is very rare in society these days, I am also a very friendly character who is capable of standing a lengthy conversation.  Aswell as this I have also never flipped out, I see myself as a very chill person even when provoked I can easily manage a situation and get people to cool down.

Anything else you would like to tell us: I'd just like to thank anyone getting this far although you may think I am clueless that was mainly due to a year and a bit escape from rs joined back like a month ago after a 5-6 year spree of servers. I'd also like to add in the fact that in real life I am usually the friend everyone comes to for advice on anything pretty much. I have previously been mod on a large amount of severs and admin on a few only got fired twice 1 inactive and 1 I didn't even know admins were allowed to gamble, luckily that won't be a problem on this server. I am studying law sociology and history at A level and I like to think my history A* at GCSE has adapted me to see 2 sides of the arguments and deal with things in a more open manner :) I think I could influence this server in different ways such as making it a more friendly environment, hosting events and coming up with suggestions.

2 minutes ago, TheMac said:

Well written application! Get yourself out there in the community and prove to us that you are the best candidate! Good luck :)

Thanks man, here to stay so that'll be no bother ;)

Cain, you've reached out to me about this and I really liked that! It shows that you really care and want to know what it takes to actually succeed with the position! You've got my support!

More to what Mac said, keep helping others and get some experience with the server and forums.

25 minutes ago, ryanheinz said:

Cain, you've reached out to me about this and I really liked that! It shows that you really care and want to know what it takes to actually succeed with the position! You've got my support!

More to what Mac said, keep helping others and get some experience with the server and forums.

Will do buddy, ty for feedback

12 hours ago, Onions said:

Good luck with your application Cain :-)

11 hours ago, Beer said:

Gain more game knowledge and build yourself with the community more!

However good application and I wish you the best of luck.

Cheers guys<3

6 hours ago, Mr Krabs said:

Approved. I know you're busy with exams right now so I might wait until tuesday to promote you when you're done, unless you still play a bit in the meantime.

Got an exam 1pm today, will be on after 3, all weekend and all Monday then back to normal after Tuesday. Thank you, won't let you down :)