Marriage

A couple of suggestions from my time playing.

The ability to use items on NPC in resource arena to automatically note them like the chaos alter unnotes them.

^Just a QoL update, currently you need to go through a dialogue  to note your items and it would be more efficient if you could just use the items on them (with the required GP in your inventory) and have them note them without a chat option.

Capture.PNG.bf714731ee9fc5b8915c5e2c9430ce57.PNG

Fix chatbox to properly filter dialogue(game, clan, public, etc.)

I've seen a few people complain about this, and I feel the same way. For example, if I have my chat set to "clan" only, I still get the "game" messages in my chatbox that I don't want, there is currently no difference between "Clan" and "Game" for filtering.

Capture.PNG.a7393e7712efb9644707e2217b441bc3.PNG

Press spacebar to cook food (All)

Again, this is just a QoL update, as an ironman that cooks all his food, it would feel a lot faster if I could use food on the range, dialogue to cook pops up, and then you just hit spacebar when it prompts you and you automatically start cooking.

Capture1.PNG.841f634413c5dd3545abdd722ad3d13a.PNG

Placeholders for bank

Another QoL update, I'm not sure if this would be possible, I know other rsps's have claimed that it requires too much engine work, but I don't imagine anyone being against an update like this.

ezgif.com-crop.gif.7d93ee48c90e89fed624fdc5a655de06.gif

Being able to zoom out further on a half screen

Not sure if this is intentional, but I am unable to zoom out very far if my screen is resizable and setup to take up half my screen. I don't have a tower w/ two monitors anymore(on a laptop now), so if I multitask while on Draynor I either need to suck it up or alt-tab back and forth.

FS1.thumb.PNG.6f31464c33e2eb69242774e40188bc74.PNG

fs2.thumb.PNG.b27e10b34fe744276c3765fae3f70901.PNG

Pathing for Kraken boss(run 1-2 squares to the left instead of 40+ around the back of the Kraken)

QoL, title speaks for itself. If you attack kraken, to "wake up" the tentacles, I believe the right side paths just fine, but instead of walking 1 square to the left, the pathing wants you to run behind the pool to attack it.

ezgif.com-crJ.gif.2741d6776b36e55f3aada9d2ef06c118.gif

Small overlay over food in inventory to show healing (I believe RuneLite has a feature similar to this)

Just another little handy addition, would show in green how much food/prayer it would restore, and show the same number in red/yellow if you would be wasting it. (Drinking a Prayer Pot at 90 prayer) if implemented, would be able to be toggled off in the settings menu.

743033370_itemstats.png.d6819deac97e27e8a85ee28ec839cf39.png

You are unable to eat edible seaweed.

Now this, is a big one. For me personally, this almost makes the game unplayable. In the state that this game is left in after discovering this game breaking bug, I almost quit. But I figured I should share it with the community to decide if they wanted such an immersion ruining issue to be fixed.

Capture2.PNG.54e114242cebc855e952e680157c325a.PNG

200m Experience Capes

Just another suggestion, could be a cape that has the same stats/benefits as a 99 cape, just able to flex on people with it equipped. I was thinking it could be a slimmer cape with the hood attached at the back, almost like the Mage Arena 2 capes.

rbaDGry.jpg.90e52213b25fa05dbe864bb002745158.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to read! I'd love to hear some feedback from you guys!