Cjtigger

Group Ironman discussion

Hey guys! Lots of people have been talking about group ironmen and I was wondering what you guys would like to see introduced with it (if it was added) including how many players in a group, restrictions on the account, along with many other things!

Use this thread as a discussion thread 🙂

Let us know your thoughts and opinions!

I cant stress this enough but a LOT of old players have said they would come back and play if group ironman was added and I believe that if it were added it would be a massive step towards getting a larger player base consistently and I can't see anything bad coming from this update

I’d 100% return if Group Ironman was added

Like Coins said, 2-4 people is perfect

Once the people are in it then there’s no other people that can join, it should be set in stone. Obviously if somebody wants to be a dick and leave then they can feel free but will not be able to rejoin

Having a deposit box as such for people to be able to trade with each other whilst one isn’t online would also be an amazing addition to this

Also a way that signifies that you’re part of a team would also be cool, whether it be a title or what, I’m not really sure but this is something to be thought about

I look forward to this eventually happening and also would be interesting to see who teams up with who!

1 minute ago, Jordan said:

I’d 100% return if Group Ironman was added

Like Coins said, 2-4 people is perfect

Once the people are in it then there’s no other people that can join, it should be set in stone. Obviously if somebody wants to be a dick and leave then they can feel free but will not be able to rejoin

Having a deposit box as such for people to be able to trade with each other whilst one isn’t online would also be an amazing addition to this

Also a way that signifies that you’re part of a team would also be cool, whether it be a title or what, I’m not really sure but this is something to be thought about

I look forward to this eventually happening and also would be interesting to see who teams up with who!

you can count on me not teaming up with you quitter ❤️