Coins

a few ideas

rune pouch - The rune pouch is an item that can store 16,000 of three types of runes. Players can use the runes from within the pouch, saving inventory space. If a player dies while carrying a rune pouch in the Wilderness, they will lose the rune pouch. make it untradable   ( Bounty store for 1.5m , Slayer store for 1250 )

latest?cb=20140925140659

180?cb=20160316021337

seed box -  is an item that can store up to 2,147,483,647 seeds of six different types. make it untradable  ( maybe put in voting store (20 vote points) or slayer? ) (it'll help with uim, and in general when slaying)

latest?cb=20160204104953

looting bag - make it untradable - put into Bounty store for 1m (again it'll help with uim, pkers, revs when it comes out).

latest?cb=20140313143750

actually Hardcore Iron Man (when you die, you lose hardcore status)

maybe Hardcore Ultimate ironman? ( a new challenge )

salve amulet - Slayer shop (100 points ) able to imbue it

latest?cb=20160808200945

added more below!

blue-go-down-md.png

credits to @Cloud on helping me out

Edited by Coins

+1 on all of these, only one I’m not really fussed about is the HCUIM but that’s just because I know it won’t effect me positively, it would just anger me because i know i would fall asleep and die then also lose all my stuff because I didn’t get back there in time...

But yeah, I would love to see all of these put into the game soon

+1.6

more ideas

Herb sack - allows players to store 30 of each the grimy herbs. ( put in slayer shop for 750 slayer points ) make untradable - It'll be good for every game mode

latest?cb=20150813160951

Bolt Pouch - allows players to store more bolts, bolt pouch can only store up to 4 different bolts , each of the four slots can hold up to 10,000 of each bolt. ( Bounty store  750k, slayer shop  350 - 400 points) make untradable - It'll be good for for all  game modes especially UIM & saves some bank space

latest?cb=20170130205704

180?cb=20170817115640

Gem Bag - allows players to hold up to 60 of each gem (300 total) - ( Wilderness boss to drop Vet'ion, Bounty store for 1.1m & Vote Store 85 votes ) make untradable - again it'll be good for all game modes

latest?cb=20140615023119

update on rune pouch - Players can speak to the Magic combat tutor in Lumbridge to toggle an option which allows runes to be placed directly into the rune pouch upon pickup, provided that the rune pouch contains at least one of the specific rune, and that there is space in the stack for runes ( make it toggle-able at home ) 

update on ava assembler, accumilator etc - allow ammunition to be placed directly back into the ammo slot upon pickup instead of inventory , provided that ammunition is equipped 

again thanks @Cloud for helping 

Edited by Coins

Wildy slayer master would be nice aswell, kinda copying the concept from Osrs instead of having to use vote points or donator points for it. 

Make emblems great again! 

Also adding a bonfire/firepit that would be available to donators to make firemaking better, seems like one of the few skills thats not quick as many other skills that have gotten boosted quite a bit. 

-Killing/twix/twist/Kinder/Factory

Edited by Twix

5 hours ago, Coins said:

more ideas

Herb sack - allows players to store 30 of each the grimy herbs. ( put in slayer shop for 750 slayer points ) make untradable - It'll be good for every game mode

latest?cb=20150813160951

Bolt Pouch - allows players to store more bolts, bolt pouch can only store up to 4 different bolts , each of the four slots can hold up to 10,000 of each bolt. ( Bounty store  750k, slayer shop  350 - 400 points) make untradable - It'll be good for for all  game modes especially UIM & saves some bank space

latest?cb=20170130205704

180?cb=20170817115640

Gem Bag - allows players to hold up to 60 of each gem (300 total) - ( Wilderness boss to drop Vet'ion, Bounty store for 1.1m & Vote Store 85 votes ) make untradable - again it'll be good for all game modes

latest?cb=20140615023119

update on rune pouch - Players can speak to the Magic combat tutor in Lumbridge to toggle an option which allows runes to be placed directly into the rune pouch upon pickup, provided that the rune pouch contains at least one of the specific rune, and that there is space in the stack for runes ( make it toggle-able at home ) 

update on ava assembler, accumilator etc - allow ammunition to be placed directly back into the ammo slot upon pickup instead of inventory , provided that ammunition is equipped 

again thanks @Cloud for helping 

I think the prices on these slayer point wise are a bit steep, great ideas though :^)