• Monday - 6pm -  11pm
  • Tuesday - 6pm -  11pm
  • Wednesday - 6pm -  11pm
  • Thursday - 6pm -  11pm
  • Friday -6pm -  1am
  • Saturday - All day
  • Sunday - All day

Any exceptions to the hours promised, and how often they would occur:

These hours are based on my current job, I also might be playing more after work on the week days, I work 4 - 9 so I'll probably jump on after work sometimes. But I'm going to be leaving my job for another which will change my play time hours to an estimated 9pm - 1 am

The two staff members that are vouching for you:

Birryterrer & Salty

Why we should approve your application:

I believe I would be a great addition to the team, I try my best to help others in the community by giving them advice, tips and tricks and sometimes items to help boost their experience on our server. I have a few ideas which I think would be a great addition to the server and believe that we can make Draynor the top RSPS in a matter of months if not weeks if we are to do some small changes. 

Anything else you'd like to tell us:

I do apologize for my last staff application, I feel I have matured since then and also take no offense to it. I believe I was too immature to have a position of such rank and believe I have grown since then. 

Edited by pgn

I don’t think the fact you have ideas should have a say in your application to be honest, they should be put forward anyway without you being staff if you want to try help the game.

That being said, I’ve always got on with you as a person and you do have a lot of knowledge about the game, however I don’t feel you’ve been back on the server long enough to be able to get a promotion just yet (this is just my opinion)

I would like to see you stay consistent with your activity and continue to help players as much as you can, especially the new players that you see login

I would happily support this in the very near future, best of luck brother

11 hours ago, Jordan said:

I don’t think the fact you have ideas should have a say in your application to be honest, they should be put forward anyway without you being staff if you want to try help the game.

That being said, I’ve always got on with you as a person and you do have a lot of knowledge about the game, however I don’t feel you’ve been back on the server long enough to be able to get a promotion just yet (this is just my opinion)

I would like to see you stay consistent with your activity and continue to help players as much as you can, especially the new players that you see login

I would happily support this in the very near future, best of luck brother

Thank you for the feedback!