pgn

New BIS for melee?

Hey Everyone, 

Just wanted to see if this would do well... Coins had said post any updates you'd like to see on the server to the forums.. so here goes nothing.

I was wondering if it were possible to add Justicar armour into the game? Not the traditional way though, In OSRS it's a tanky type of armour and honestly Draynor doesn't really need a tanky armour. We need a better offensive bonus than defensive, which brings me to my question.. Would it be possible to introduce the armour but have it tweaked to give a better offensive bonus than bandos? Of course the defensive stats would have to be decreased in order for it to not be extremely over-powered. The ways you could introduce the armour to the game is to either A. Introduce it to the Raids drop table... or B. Create a boss that drops it like Krabs did with Flambeed and Dessourt. Please, leave comments below on your thoughts on this?

-Avian ❤️ 

the tank side of standard justiciar wouldn't be bad for people wanting to solo some bosses like bandos, demonics etc but i'm on board for whatever 🙂

I like this idea, would be nice to see a new armour take over Bandos to be honest. It seems atm most people have BIS for everything, minus the avernic defender, so having something new to grind could do the server good.

+1 from me

I would let it keep the defence stats, it can be used for bosses like Corp, etc.

If we go tweak stats for a better offensive armour set, I would use another armour set for that, like Samurai.