Sign in to follow this  
karlmaster

Karlmasters Staff Application

Username: Karlmaster/Ducktamer

Time Zone: CET

How active are you talking on our Discord channels?
I don't talk much in Discord, but I'm always online and follow whatever might happen in there.

Realistically, how many hours a day can we expect you to play on the weekdays, and the weekends?
Weekdays 2-5 hours a day, more or less the same on the weekends leaning more towards 5 hours.

Possibilities of irregular playtime
Normal life events such as parties, going to the movies, and family events. I live with 3 of my best friends so there might be some sporadic events here and there, but playtime should be pretty regular.

What have you done as a player to really stand out from the crowd?
I try to answer every question i see asked, help people with activities they might not be familiar with.

How are you supporting the growth of Draynor on a daily basis?
I do my best to vote as much as possible, i stay active ingame and invite others to participate in activities (mostly raids). I help players the best i can, both new and old.

Can we depend on you to be active daily and contributing to Draynor's growth as well as supporting its players?
I do what i can, im active daily willing to offer a helping hand to those who ask for it, else i let people play as they see fit. And again, i vote as often as i remember

Can we depend on you to be just as active and helpful down the road just as you were when you are promoted?
Of course, a promotion will just be a badge besides my name that hopefully makes players more "comfortable" asking for help if they have any sort of problem.

Is there anything else you would like to tell us when considering your application?
Hoping my actions ingame has more importance than a bland application 😄 Also, rip my old forum account

Thanks for reading!

Karlmaster/Ducktamer

Not seen you much but I’m sure that’s down to my personal activity and not you. 

How long have you been playing?

I like that you’ve applied, it shows that you’re committed and that’s one of the most important things about staff

I wish you the best of luck

10 hours ago, Jordan said:

Not seen you much but I’m sure that’s down to my personal activity and not you. 

How long have you been playing?

I like that you’ve applied, it shows that you’re committed and that’s one of the most important things about staff

I wish you the best of luck

Started playing march 2018, and thank you!