Sign in to follow this  
pgn

possible updates?

To whom it may concern;

I'm listing a few things I believe would make a great asset to Draynor, and hopefully bring in some more players!

1. Revs. I believe a rev cave would be great for the server, I have asked a few people in-game and they want to see it too! We would be able to have new weapons like a Craws' bow and maybe even the amulet. The amulet could have a cool perk like any drop in the wilderness is noted or something like that. 

2. Raids 2 items. I know Raids 2 would be a lot to create which is why I know it'll not happen, but it'd be cool to implement the items like the scythe or justicar armor and things like that in raids possible rewards.

3. Dawn and Dusk bosses. They drop the guardian boots and would be another armor upgrade plus other drops could be used aswell. 

I'll be posting more when I have more ideas but for right now I know this is it. I know it's a little much to ask for but just trying to get the conversation started.

If you have any questions or comments please, reply below or talk to me in game.

-fe pigeon

Great suggestions! look like some fun content for the game, just a heads up that we currently have avernic defender and gharzi rapier but would love to see the rest of the raids 2 items implemented.