Iron Cody

Iron Cody's Staff Application

Username: Iron Cody

Time Zone: Central (Texas Boi)

How Active Talking In the Discord Channel: I have not yet gone in there actively because I hardly ever see anyone in there, however I can change that very easily 🙂

Realistic Expectation For Playtime: Every weekday I normally play up to 8 hours a day, with most of that being at night, also I am usually on during peak time I would consider myself one of the most active. Weekends I still play usually the same amount of time just more often later at night for me as I am busy in the afternoons.

Possibility of Irregular Playtime: Normally my schedule stays about the same only thing to inhibit my time playing is college finals and some holidays.

What Makes Me Stand Out From the Crowd: I am a naturally friendly person that enjoys helping any and everyone out and always trying to communicate with the clan chat when I am on and active. I also have a good amount of game knowledge as I have a comped Ironman as well as a Hardcore Ironman I have started progressing on 😄

How I Contribute to Help the Server Grow: To help the server I do my very best to make sure I remember to vote as much as possible, and I also stay active in-game for long periods of time with the full intention to give advice to any player asking for it, and talking to new people that I see to tell them helpful hints and give them any information I can for the server.

Can We Depend On You to Be Active Daily and Contributing to Draynor's Growth As Well As Supporting It's Players: As I have previously stated in this post I will do whatever I can to be active and helping support in anyway I can ❤️ 

Can We Depend On You to Be Just As Active and Helpful Down the Road Just as You Were When You Are Promoted: The whole reason I am applying to be staff is because I am active on the game and I genuinely think it is the best server I have ever been a part of.  I have been a member of the community for coming up on 2 years now, and I believe I would make a great addition to the staff team. 

Any Extra Information: I have exciting plans to start a new account with interesting restrictions on it with more information to be announced at a later date 😛.  I have over 900 hours of total playtime on my Completionist Ironman just a weird flex. In all seriousness though I truly appreciate everyone that has taken the time out of their day to read this and if you ever need anything shoot me a pm ❤️

Thanks guys <3,

Cody

Draynor needs active in game staff members not ones focused on the forums unless it's for player assistance and or punishments, (sharing and receiving information to fit draynors needs) Don't worry about flexing forums credit Cody you're more then capable of being A player-support as long as you stay helpful and active in game you've been around long enough to follow the rulebook.

This is solely based on my opinion and observations so far regarding you as A player in game in comparison to your applications substance and my break down of it.

Edited by Cloud