ryanheinz

OG VET STATUS

That's right, I am requesting an OG veteren status for people that started in December 2016 (we can obviously discuss expanding this!). I think it would be cool to see some of these emblems on players accounts still activeor even somewhat active on the server still (almost TWO YEARS LATER)

The emblem would be the same as the current vet emblem, but silver or some other neat color. 

*perhaps it can be a small picture of snoop dogg resembling an "OG" 

The way it is currently, I don't support

I do however support a new vet rank to be implemented, maybe 1 year or even longer, I just don't find it fair for the players that weren't even aware of the existence of the server when it first came out to miss out on a "rank"

1 minute ago, Cjtigger said:

I think there should be a veteran rank with ingame requirements and maybe even forum kinda like how it used to be, say a certain playtime (750, 1000 etc) and 250 posts on forums!

What this qt said!

17 hours ago, Cjtigger said:

I think there should be a veteran rank with ingame requirements and maybe even forum kinda like how it used to be, say a certain playtime (750, 1000 etc) and 250 posts on forums!

I agreeeeee

17 hours ago, Jordan said:

The way it is currently, I don't support

I do however support a new vet rank to be implemented, maybe 1 year or even longer, I just don't find it fair for the players that weren't even aware of the existence of the server when it first came out to miss out on a "rank"

I see your point! I think it would be nice to have a higher tier veteran rank though! 1 year , 2 year etc.

Don't see no harm in this at all, veteran doesn't give benefits anyways just shows the loyalty of players. I don't know about a mini snoop dogg though lmao maybe a different colour veteran rank or something that stands out more maybe. But I do fully support this.