Sign in to follow this  
Captain

Irl jobs?

I'm curious to see what everyone does in real life. I know theres some people in school and others that work. But lets see if everyone would explain what they do 😄

I'm currently serving in the United States Marine Corps. I've been active duty for 3 years now and its some good shit. I work in the Logistics field and deploy units to training/combat. I haven't been to combat myself yet but hopefully they'll let me. I'm probably going to make a career out of this so I'm hoping for another 20+ years in the Marines. 

So what do ya'll do?

Hya, I'm From Belgium working for a provider (finance department), i take calls the whole day hearing customers complaining.. it's kinda funny tho and i love my colligues. For the rest i love playing rsps's Smoking joints/blunts/bong/chill with friends hehe.

Edited by lesbihonest

I work in the hotels on a holiday resort on the South Coast of England, I really enjoy my job and the people I work with. I don’t see myself there long term though as the pay is shit but it’s a place I would miss. My favourite shifts are probably those that are during the Adult Breaks. Live music. Hot girls. Drunk girls. Girls everywhere dude... And also everyone just embarrassing themselves and you can have a laugh with near on everyone