Sign in to follow this  
Tw0

Ring of Wealth Scroll

http://oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/wiki/Ring_of_wealth_scroll

Maybe add this into prestige point store for 60 points. Would be nice for people who want to play non-donation accounts. A bond from the prestige store costs 21 points, and it takes 3 bonds to buy a row (i) with points. 50 points for the scroll would be nice since it's close enough to price of 3 bonds and it doesn't come with the bonus of ranks, so it should be a little less.

I personally wouldve loved this... before i comped and spent all my prestige points on gold keys m8.

Having a row (i) would be amazing for the prestige shop, let alone opening up the availability to even obtain one as someone who doesnt donate

+1 from me, if i could give a +990908346758923476598345342, i would.

I give this a +1, same as the other reasons of the non-donator able to get it or ironmen. Here i am saving up for the Imbue Scroll thinking im going to use it on my RoW and i guess i can't now lol. Oh well.

People saying about not donating. You can always buy bonds from other players, the staff do have an account that can trade bonds to your Ironman account

15 hours ago, Trevor said:

I personally wouldve loved this... before i comped and spent all my prestige points on gold keys m8.

Having a row (i) would be amazing for the prestige shop, let alone opening up the availability to even obtain one as someone who doesnt donate

+1 from me, if i could give a +990908346758923476598345342, i would.

u wasted your prestige points on gold keys...? why not bonds lul. i think u wasted ur points.

1 hour ago, Jordan said:

People saying about not donating. You can always buy bonds from other players, the staff do have an account that can trade bonds to your Ironman account

Oh no it's not about not donating at all, it's about non-donation accounts. Tatskaaa has talked about how ironmen shouldn't be allowed to donate and I kind of liked the idea of it. So I have a HCIM that can't have donations or donor store items, tons of other people do this as well just as an extra challenge. Even Krabs is doing it on his HCIM 😛

On 7/24/2018 at 3:39 PM, Tw0 said:

Oh no it's not about not donating at all, it's about non-donation accounts. Tatskaaa has talked about how ironmen shouldn't be allowed to donate and I kind of liked the idea of it. So I have a HCIM that can't have donations or donor store items, tons of other people do this as well just as an extra challenge. Even Krabs is doing it on his HCIM 😛

Don’t see why Ironman shouldn’t be allowed to donate? If they want a row I or a shadow sword they can get one, if you want to be Ironman and not donate then it’s a simple case not donating

32 minutes ago, Cain said:

Don’t see why Ironman shouldn’t be allowed to donate? If they want a row I or a shadow sword they can get one, if you want to be Ironman and not donate then it’s a simple case not donating

I will say, that donating on an ironman does feel like cheating in a way. Makes the mode Pay to play instead of skill to play. (i do have a shadow sword however).

It would be awesome for there to be a way for IRONMAN ONLY to make a Kodai wand into an elder wand and make a dragon sword into a shadow sword through some type of mini game or having to camp several rare drops (Example : Dlong, shadow core, and hammer of shadows can all be obtained as very rare drops on an ironman to forge the shadow sword)

1 hour ago, Unholy book said:

I will say, that donating on an ironman does feel like cheating in a way. Makes the mode Pay to play instead of skill to play. (i do have a shadow sword however).

It would be awesome for there to be a way for IRONMAN ONLY to make a Kodai wand into an elder wand and make a dragon sword into a shadow sword through some type of mini game or having to camp several rare drops (Example : Dlong, shadow core, and hammer of shadows can all be obtained as very rare drops on an ironman to forge the shadow sword)

But if people want a shadow sword as a Ironman they can it doesn’t effect anyone else bar them. Thatll never happen will significantly decrease value of them both, they’re both 1b because you HAVE to pay real money to get them or be lucky enough to buy off people 

19 minutes ago, Cain said:

But if people want a shadow sword as a Ironman they can it doesn’t effect anyone else bar them. Thatll never happen will significantly decrease value of them both, they’re both 1b because you HAVE to pay real money to get them or be lucky enough to buy off people 

I've played many servers with this exact type of thing for end game gear for ironman that are typically only available from donating. It doesn't devalue the item if it takes 100-200 hours for all of the drops. All they had to do was add "destroy" instead of a drop option fixing the issue of people making irons to camp the items, even if they do sell the items the amount of time spent to complete it is much more valuable than the item itself. 

1 minute ago, Unholy book said:

I've played many servers with this exact type of thing for end game gear for ironman that are typically only available from donating. It doesn't devalue the item if it takes 100-200 hours for all of the drops. All they had to do was add "destroy" instead of a drop option fixing the issue of people making irons to camp the items, even if they do sell the items the amount of time spent to complete it is much more valuable than the item itself. 

Adding a destroy rather than drop item would be good so they can’t be sold etc

3 minutes ago, Cain said:

Adding a destroy rather than drop item would be good so they can’t be sold etc

it would definitely need to have a confirm destroy option haha, otherwise everyones gonna be losing their shit. but I will say... I donated for the shadow sword so if this was implemented id be out $50 lol I'm still for it though!