Captain

I'm the Captain now.

well hopefully yall have seen me around in-game by now. But I'm Captain. I've been playing for a couple weeks now :p Ironman lifestyle because why need others? uhh In real life I'm a US Marine. Been enlisted for a couple years now, and no I'm not actually a Captain. so hit me up in-game if you need me. I don't post much on forums but ill definitely be reading everything. Gl boys

Just now, Sixty said:

Welcome to draynor!

PLEASE spam pm "Cjtigger" in game or on the forums if you require any assistance !

What he said ^ but discord is overall a better way then both of them

Welcome to Draynor! we've already talked multiple times ingame and I'm glad you made a forums account and introduction! let me know if you need anything!!

Welcome to the forums, lieutenant! Just because you don't need others, doesn't mean we don't need you 😞

Don't just lurk, feel free to put your opinions on suggestions and even make your own!
I look forward to seeing you around!

Welcome to Draynor, Captain, glad to have you! How do you fit in time for videogames and such being a marine? Are you able to play when you're deployed (if you are)?

Regardless, awesome to see you join the forum too, see you around. :smile:

Its kinda like a normal job. I work from 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM. The rest of the time i have off lol. those are normal days. deployments and other exercises are different and can't play

On 7/24/2018 at 4:12 PM, Captain said:

Its kinda like a normal job. I work from 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM. The rest of the time i have off lol. those are normal days. deployments and other exercises are different and can't play

A lot of people don't realize that in the military when you aren't deployed or training its an 8-5 job typically.

Thank you for your service man!

Edited by Unholy book