Jump to content
Sossu

Evil chicken

Recommended Posts

Hello, as everyone know, evil chicken is one of the random events ingame.

Currently evil chicken has really bad drop table according to the other events, every other random has 100% chance on dropping something atleast.

My suggestion is to add like a Mystery box to the evil chicken drop table, could be like a 50% chance to receive it.

Current drop table for it:

image.png.ac07f5ab6444ae59fa0044d004cab4db.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is something I wouldn't mind but isn't too engaged in either. Random events, however rewarding they may be, are primarily there to keep people on their toes and make sure they're paying attention to the game. I've noticed how many random events you've been getting lately, though, so I can understand why you would want something for your trouble. :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aeon said:

This is something I wouldn't mind but isn't too engaged in either. Random events, however rewarding they may be, are primarily there to keep people on their toes and make sure they're paying attention to the game. I've noticed how many random events you've been getting lately, though, so I can understand why you would want something for your trouble. :laugh:

Haha, you got me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Unholy book said:

you could make the normal chicken outfit common or leave it as uncommon and add the black chicken outfit to the rare table!

 

+1 for adding m box too though

 

I love the idea of a black chicken suit to be honest. I'd suggest making it like 1/500 so when you get it, it's actually a nice surprise and you can work on getting the full set

Would look dope

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jordan said:

 

I love the idea of a black chicken suit to be honest. I'd suggest making it like 1/500 so when you get it, it's actually a nice surprise and you can work on getting the full set

Would look dope

This suggestion already locked!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Jordan said:

 

I love the idea of a black chicken suit to be honest. I'd suggest making it like 1/500 so when you get it, it's actually a nice surprise and you can work on getting the full set

Would look dope


Evil chicken outfit equipped

That is honestly hilarious, look at those eyes. :laugh:
I'm not sure it's something I would classify as being dope, but interesting nonetheless haha. :tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Aeon said:


Evil chicken outfit equipped

That is honestly hilarious, look at those eyes. :laugh:
I'm not sure it's something I would classify as being dope, but interesting nonetheless haha. :tongue:

I might classify it as being ON dope hahahahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

The Owner

User Crown Owner

Staff ranks

Donator ranks

Misc ranks

×