Sossu

Evil chicken

Hello, as everyone know, evil chicken is one of the random events ingame.

Currently evil chicken has really bad drop table according to the other events, every other random has 100% chance on dropping something atleast.

My suggestion is to add like a Mystery box to the evil chicken drop table, could be like a 50% chance to receive it.

Current drop table for it:

image.png.ac07f5ab6444ae59fa0044d004cab4db.png

This is something I wouldn't mind but isn't too engaged in either. Random events, however rewarding they may be, are primarily there to keep people on their toes and make sure they're paying attention to the game. I've noticed how many random events you've been getting lately, though, so I can understand why you would want something for your trouble. :laugh:

1 hour ago, Aeon said:

This is something I wouldn't mind but isn't too engaged in either. Random events, however rewarding they may be, are primarily there to keep people on their toes and make sure they're paying attention to the game. I've noticed how many random events you've been getting lately, though, so I can understand why you would want something for your trouble. :laugh:

Haha, you got me!

11 hours ago, Unholy book said:

you could make the normal chicken outfit common or leave it as uncommon and add the black chicken outfit to the rare table!

+1 for adding m box too though

I love the idea of a black chicken suit to be honest. I'd suggest making it like 1/500 so when you get it, it's actually a nice surprise and you can work on getting the full set

Would look dope

Just now, Jordan said:

I love the idea of a black chicken suit to be honest. I'd suggest making it like 1/500 so when you get it, it's actually a nice surprise and you can work on getting the full set

Would look dope

This suggestion already locked!

7 hours ago, Jordan said:

Would look dope

Evil chicken outfit equipped

That is honestly hilarious, look at those eyes. :laugh:
I'm not sure it's something I would classify as being dope, but interesting nonetheless haha. :tongue:

4 hours ago, Aeon said:

Evil chicken outfit equipped

That is honestly hilarious, look at those eyes. :laugh:
I'm not sure it's something I would classify as being dope, but interesting nonetheless haha. :tongue:

I might classify it as being ON dope hahahahaha