Sign in to follow this  
Unholy book

Unholy Suggestions

I think this would be a nice addition, maybe make it simple like if it's a 200m cape it could have black trim on all skills

That way there wouldn't be too much coding but has a little difference in them which stands out.

I know Completionist Cape (t) has had a lot of discussion and I would prefer that over this but if both can be done then it's a win win!

As Jordan pointed out, I think the trimmed Completionist cape should take priority over 200m capes - but I would absolutely love to see them added. Currently there is little to no incentive to go for 200m exp in a skill when you've reached P5 unless your goal is 4.4b exp which in most cases is too much for most people. 200m capes, while only being cosmetic, would be a way to distinguish yourself and have something to show for all the time you put into achieving 200m exp in a skill. 

As for their look I don't think a black trim would suffice, if that's the option that is available I think the server would be better off without them. 
However, if a version (modified or not) of the Master capes from RS exists I think they would really add something unique and spectacular to Draynor. :smile:

Billedresultat for runescape master capes

5 minutes ago, Unholy book said:

Suggestion #2

Fight caves (Firecape)

It won't make much difference but if Krabs wanted to change this then it'll make things a little quicker

It'll make me grind out full obby when I get around to making my Ironman through Jad instead of the obby monsters so I'm all for it

1 minute ago, Jordan said:

It won't make much difference but if Krabs wanted to change this then it'll make things a little quicker

It'll make me grind out full obby when I get around to making my Ironman through Jad instead of the obby monsters so I'm all for it

It will definitely get more ironmen's attention

What if the 200m capes are the (t) capes? Knock out two birds with one stone lol. I agree with both ideas so far. Probably 2-3 seconds for the Jad waves spawn. Just so its not too rushed.

1 minute ago, Captain said:

What if the 200m capes are the (t) capes? Knock out two birds with one stone lol. I agree with both ideas so far. Probably 2-3 seconds for the Jad waves spawn. Just so its not too rushed.

Too many people have the trimmed capes already, it would be hard to sort that issue

4 minutes ago, Jordan said:

Too many people have the trimmed capes already, it would be hard to sort that issue

My bad i was thinking something else in my head when i typed that out. I was thinking the normal capes we got now but a gold trim? Coding wouldn't be too hard and honestly the files could be found somewhere for them if its not worth putting in all the time to make our own. It would stand out enough to show the achievement of 200m xp. or even the main color switched to gold? or even the firecape graphics lol. I'm thinking too far into this lol.