Sossu

Mage Arena II

The Mage Arena Cape II

image.png.5dea792d26e2fca69c58e0837d159ff4.png

The Mage Arena II is the sequel to The Mage Arena miniquest. Players with level 75 magic can start this miniquest by talking Kolodion in the Mage Arena.

To get to the Mage Arena click on spell book > PvP > Mage Bank

teleport.png.ca1ec53341084779096528a0df1fe42b.png

125851548_teleport2.png.92b29446656164890c3c537479ff754c.png

Than continue to talk to Kolodion

kolodian.png.eb8105a019a6dfc977e69bbcbe72f4ef.png

Here, players must defeat three powerful god followers roaming the Wilderness;

Porazdir, 

image.png.e204e9f681cf63b5b1cf0418a4fdfd59.png

Justicar Zachariah

image.png.cc8359de5a4dc2b4b881d3d7f3fa3723.png

and Derven

image.png.68fb0583340a39e9023c76eb1e2b6993.png

and collect their remains in order to enhance their god cape.

Speak to Kolodion about additional challenges. He will tell you that he has been working on a spell that will increase the powers given by your god cape, but the components he requires are difficult for him to obtain. As the spell imbues the power of the three gods Saradomin, Zamorak, and Guthix, he requires the components of three powerful opponents who are each aligned to a god. You will then receive the Enchanted Symbol. 

image.png.a945ebbd2cb6bba8e29e7ce2a620e783.png

After you have received the enchanted symbol, you can look for the three god followers located within the deep Wilderness, around Lava dragon isle. Most if not all areas will be in multi-combat zones, so stay cautious! Each use of the symbol can deal up to 16 damage, and can kill the player!

The symbol functions similarly to the Hot and Cold, as the player gets closer to where the follower is residing, the symbol will glow hotter the follower will appear and attack you , and the further you are, the colder it gets.

The follower's spawn locations are random.

Here is the map with all the possible locations or the demons.

image.png.2ed33e78762061576291f2286758df58.png

The followers are very powerful monsters, being able to hit up to 43 if not using Protect from magic.

In addition, the followers can only be harmed by their respective god spells, so you must use all three god staves for each of the three followers. Alternatively, using the

Twisted bow.

Getting ready for the battle:

This is just the suggestion what your inventory and gear should look like, depends on your bank value.

image.png.6f2e71e67bf4d667c41ece6803736163.png

image.png.b38c4fb1bd2fec246aeda7944ab8b138.png

image.png.af32d956c2d388c7dd3c6e3b5337e073.png

image.png.f373d352467d45bc68cca69928b37897.png

Upon killing Justicar Zachariah, Porazdir and Derwen, they'll drop a

Justicars hand,

demons heart

ent roots.

After collecting all three components, return them to Kolodion within the Mage Bank to complete the miniquest!

You will be awarded with the imbued magic cape.

The cape, like most untradeable equipment, is automatically protected upon death in dangerous PvM scenarios outside of the Wilderness.

You can also attach the cape to the max cape to get the max mage cape.

Please keep in mind, this was my first time doing guide, so if I missed anything let me know and I will edit the post.

Credits to Stewie2k and Jbirdss for lending me the gear to take the screenshots.

Edited by Sossu

Really nice guide Jane, great job!
I have a question though, after you've been given the enchanted symbol and is searching for the wizards, do you have to manually click it in every location or will they spawn automatically when you're standing where you're supposed to?

Once again really good job, looking forward to seeing what else you'll produce. :wink:

26 minutes ago, Aeon said:

Really nice guide Jane, great job!
I have a question though, after you've been given the enchanted symbol and is searching for the wizards, do you have to manually click it in every location or will they spawn automatically when you're standing where you're supposed to?

Once again really good job, looking forward to seeing what else you'll produce. :wink:

You have to click it in every location you test, and if its close enough the demon will spawn