Systemic

Systemic's road to All Boss drops including Boss pets

Systemic's road to All Boss drops including Boss pets

Heya there friends, my name's Systemic and i'm a somewhat of a tryhard Ironman. 🙂 My main goal in Draynor is to get maxed as a Ironman and get every Boss drop and Boss pet. 🙂 
In this forums post i'll try my best to keep you guys updated on my account's major progress. More minor things i will be posting in my profile feed. I will keep updating this topic as i go for more goals and obtain the items i'm going for at the moment. Thanks for your time. ❤️ 

Items i'm going for now from certain bosses are the following. 

Zulrah                    Commander Zilyana             Demonic Gorilla

Zulrah                    Commander Zilyana                   Demonic gorilla                   
 Tanzanite fang Tanzanite Fang [ ]                                       Armadyl crossbow Armadyl Crossbow x ]                                Zenyte shard  Zenyte Shard(s) [0/4]

Serpentine visage Serpentine Visage [ ]                                 Saradomin hilt  Saradomin Hilt [ x ]

Magic fang Magic Fang [ x ]                                              Pet zilyana  Pet Zilyana [ x ]                                         

Pet snakeling Pet Snakeling [ x ]

Kraken                      Lizardman Shamans         Dagannoth Kings

Cave kraken                 Lizardman shaman                   Dagannoth Prime

Trident of the seas  Trident of the Seasx ]                                  Dragon warhammer Dragon Warhammer [ x ]                 Berserker ring Berserker Ring [ x ]           

Kraken tentacle Kraken Tentacle [ ]                                                                                                            Archers ring Archer's Ring [ x ]

Pet kraken Pet Kraken [ x ]                                                                                                                     Seers ring Seer's Ring [ x ]

Dragon axe Dragon Axe [ ]

Edited by Systemic

Great goals that you've decided to start out with Systemic, they'll be useful later on when you decide to get some of the more challenging drops.:wink:

Of course, another bonus of going for all drops is that sometimes it'll take a while and a lot of other drops before you get the one you're after, usually making you filthy rich in the process.:cool:

Looking forward to seeing your progress, and best of luck buddy!

On 8/1/2018 at 7:42 PM, Sossu said:

Havent seen you play lots lately, you still after ur goals? 

I've been on everyday my guy. 🙂 Been getting drops like tentacle from kraken, also did 5 hours of dk's yesterday and got 0 rings but 4 axes.