Jordan

Cool kids RECRUITING

Gotta be super cool. Gonna get all the coolest kids in.

U COOL? APPLY!

What do we do? Not a lot but we're the coolest. Maybe murder some bosses together and have a real fun time!

If you join, you need the clan in your forum sig to show our dominance!

IGN:

Are you cool?:
Anyone vouch for you?

Edited by Jordan

2 hours ago, Aeon said:

IGN: Aeon

Are you cool?: I'm as cool as this clan, so I'd say so
Anyone vouch for you? If you call my friend Mike from 4th grade I think he'll testify pretty hard to the fact that I'm a rad dude

Strongest application I have received so far. Welcome to the Cool Kids!

5 hours ago, Jordan said:

You're looking for our rival clan, that one is located very south of Draynor.

Ahh, I'll apply regardless!

IGN: Dads Love Me ( what did you think dummy)

Are you cool?: Can't vouch for myself but i've been known for putting out on the first date. You tell me if that makes me cool
Anyone vouch for you? This guy named Zach, you wouldn't know him though he's from this school at the next town over

17 hours ago, Dads Love Me said:

Ahh, I'll apply regardless!

IGN: Dads Love Me ( what did you think dummy)

Are you cool?: Can't vouch for myself but i've been known for putting out on the first date. You tell me if that makes me cool
Anyone vouch for you? This guy named Zach, you wouldn't know him though he's from this school at the next town over

Lit application m9! I'll put you to the test with the first date rumours ;)
Welcome to the CK fam!

IGN: Cain, Caiin, Questicles

Are you cool?: the koolest ever. I write all my S’ as $ I’m that cool.

Anyone vouch for you: Just a couple of people mainly my mother and grandma, they say I’m super cool especially when I sit on there knees with warm milk and I get a Mohawk. 

14 hours ago, Cain said:

IGN: Cain, Caiin, Questicles

Are you cool?: the koolest ever. I write all my S’ as $ I’m that cool.

Anyone vouch for you: Just a couple of people mainly my mother and grandma, they say I’m super cool especially when I sit on there knees with warm milk and I get a Mohawk. 

I've read and re-read your application and can confirm that you didn't once use a dollar sign as an S...

If you can promise to start being more true to the community, more importantly, true to yourself then I will gladly welcome you to the clan!

$incerely yours,
Jordan

IGN: Captain

Are you cool?: does a bear shit in the woods?
Anyone vouch for you? Only three of the best; Ronald Reagan, John F. Kennedy, and George W. Bush. But others include and not limited to; Dale Earnhardt, George Strait, Alan Jackson and Bocephus himself. 

Any questions please feel free to contact me. Thanks

Just now, Captain said:

Anyone vouch for you? Only three of the best; Ronald Reagan, John F. Kennedy, and George W. Bush. But others include and not limited to; Dale Earnhardt, George Strait, Alan Jackson and Bocephus himself. 

Definitely one of my favorite applications so far! @Jordan

23 minutes ago, Captain said:

I'm a big fan of the application, very strong!
However, you did give me the option to ask any questions, therefore... Can I ask what hairstyle you're sporting please?

4 minutes ago, Jordan said:

I'm a big fan of the application, very strong!
However, you did give me the option to ask any questions, therefore... Can I ask what hairstyle you're sporting please?

wish i had a mullet like Joe Dirt but i am currently rocking a low fade due to military hair standards 😛 maybe in a couple of years ill have my mullet.

1 minute ago, Captain said:

wish i had a mullet like Joe Dirt but i am currently rocking a low fade due to military hair standards 😛 maybe in a couple of years ill have my mullet.

As Mr Cyrus said, he does want his mullet back!

Welcome to the coolest kids of Draynor, Sarge! 

IGN: Selador.

Are you cool?: Of course i'm cool i own a civic ep slammed on the floor, loud exhaust makes bitches crazy if you know what i mean 😉

Anyone vouch for you? Draynor peeps can vouch for me family, friends, and of course myself 🙂 

#CoolKids

8 hours ago, selador said:

IGN: Selador.

Are you cool?: Of course i'm cool i own a civic ep slammed on the floor, loud exhaust makes bitches crazy if you know what i mean 😉

Anyone vouch for you? Draynor peeps can vouch for me family, friends, and of course myself 🙂 

#CoolKids

If we pretend you didn’t admit to having a slammed civic, we can move on and welcome you to #ck 😍