Unholy book

Slayer helm & Slayer helm (i)

Hello!

So I'm fairly new to the server and while doing slayer I noticed both the normal and slayer helm (i) were in the shop. Its common to see this, and usually you'll have to purchase the original helm for 200 points. then save 300 more points to imbue the helm. 

Apparently on this server you can just buy the (i) straight up without ever buying the original helm, so why even have the original helm in the shop?

I suggest to have it changed so you HAVE to buy the original first then the imbued helm second. 

POST BELOW WHY YOU AGREE OR DISAGREE!

Thank you

Hey Unholy, good to see you on the forum so soon after joining.:smile:

While I do agree that it seems a bit silly to have both when the cost is so similar, I can see why some people might want to buy the unimbued version first or even only that.
Assuming some people only use melee for Slayer and skip tasks that require ranged/magic it's nice to be able to receive that buff on task sooner rather than waiting to also receive a magic/ranged bonus that they have no intention of using.

Perhaps, instead of having both helmets in the shop, the imbued version could be removed altogether. People would then have to purchase the normal version first, then accumulate x amount of slayer points and talk to Nieve to have it upgraded at a cost.

I would love to see this ingame, would make more sense in my opinion

Keep the suggestions coming and welcome to the forums! Perhaps make a introduction to introduce yourself to the rest of the server 🙂

If anything, I'd love to see us able to imbue the regular helm itself in addition to being allowed to buy the imbued already, but for a higher slayer points price than what is it at right now. Seems useless to have bought a regular slayer helm and have no means to upgrade it to its maximum potential besides saving points to buy a whole new helm. 

Great input!

21 hours ago, Aeon said:

Hey Unholy, good to see you on the forum so soon after joining.:smile:

While I do agree that it seems a bit silly to have both when the cost is so similar, I can see why some people might want to buy the unimbued version first or even only that.
Assuming some people only use melee for Slayer and skip tasks that require ranged/magic it's nice to be able to receive that buff on task sooner rather than waiting to also receive a magic/ranged bonus that they have no intention of using.

Perhaps, instead of having both helmets in the shop, the imbued version could be removed altogether. People would then have to purchase the normal version first, then accumulate x amount of slayer points and talk to Nieve to have it upgraded at a cost.