doom blitz10

Making bars

A simple suggestion: If there is a guy that makes unfinished potions for a certain price for each potion, why not do the same with bars?, you give him the coal, ores and some cash to make the bars instantly

edit: btw make it so the guy that makes unfinished pots and bars can do it with noted supplies, would save a lot of time.

Edited by doom blitz10

One of the reasons the potion maker was added is because it's in osrs, so I don't agree with him making bars from ores

Also, you can use noted supplies to make unfinished potions/clean grimy herbs

8 minutes ago, Cjtigger said:

One of the reasons the potion maker was added is because it's in osrs, so I don't agree with him making bars from ores

Also, you can use noted supplies to make unfinished potions/clean grimy herbs

Never seen a guy who makes unfinished potions, only decanting, but ye i could be wrong.

And i think you can't decant noted potions, that's what i meant, would be easier if you could use all your noted pots on him to decant.

6 hours ago, doom blitz10 said:

Never seen a guy who makes unfinished potions, only decanting, but ye i could be wrong.

And i think you can't decant noted potions, that's what i meant, would be easier if you could use all your noted pots on him to decant.

The unfinished potions maker is located in Nardah, and can only be accessed after completion of the Hard Diaries of the region. Although I would love to make life easier for all of us by adding this content, I simply do not support for the reason that the groundwork for such a service is unprecedented. 

8 hours ago, Dads Love Me said:

The unfinished potions maker is located in Nardah, and can only be accessed after completion of the Hard Diaries of the region. Although I would love to make life easier for all of us by adding this content, I simply do not support for the reason that the groundwork for such a service is unprecedented. 

Yea, i just thought it would be good to add another gold sink because i have seen sooo much people well their banks, this means that there are less items in the game and much money.

Edited by doom blitz10

Herblore was so tedious making unf potions for hours and gaining no xp until you actually make the potions so it was just a depressing skill overall, i reckon smithings fine