Mr Billz

Bank Space and more?

1.) Why are we so limited on bank space? Or atleast make it to where Higher $ donors get more bank space. will encourage donations.

2.) We need rev caves and we need them now!

3.)Upgrades for pets would be dope. like make it a drop just as rare as pet to where it gives better drop rate or something.

3.) GAMBLING WE NEED GAMBLING, If you dont want to loose bank dont gamble? simple,

100% agree with having more bank space. Bank space shouldn't be that limited.

Rev caves would be another source of money and something new to do. Also, it encourages pvp and will add some fun to the game.

Upgrades for pets could be really nice, but within bounds.

Gambling should only be available by people who have been deemed trusted. I've seen it so that servers add a rank for trusted member and only a moderator + can promote them.

Great topic, definitely agree with the points.

1. Bank space has been talked about since the server came out, and trust me, Krabs wants more too it's just difficult to code

2. Rev caves I wouldn't mind seeing added, but I don't think they're essential

3. I don't think this would be beneficial for the server

4. Gambling was taken away for numerous reasons, it did way more harm than good, I doubt it'll be coming back in the near future, my opinion on it is a definite NO

25 minutes ago, Mr Billz said:

1.) Why are we so limited on bank space? Or atleast make it to where Higher $ donors get more bank space. will encourage donations.

The client we use is very hard to code in. They have not given a single variable a proper name and haven't putted in a single row of comment in it. I have myself spent hours to try fix it, i managed to increase the slots, but if u put in stuff past 350 they wouldn't show until u picked another thing out. They technically sends a list from the server to the client, which max has 350 items in it. So to fix this i think we would have to rewrite all the code for the cleint.

28 minutes ago, Mr Billz said:

Why do we need it? No one in draynor is looking for the loot you get from revs, it will bring no new items, just a way to get random items that u will sell to general store for cash. And then what? I would agree to spend time for this if there actually was new drops that would bring new content, people just want revs because they think it will be as popular as on osrs, trust me, it won't.

31 minutes ago, Mr Billz said:

3.)Upgrades for pets would be dope. like make it a drop just as rare as pet to where it gives better drop rate or something.

I do not understand what you mean with this one, please make it more clear.

31 minutes ago, Mr Billz said:

3.) GAMBLING WE NEED GAMBLING, If you dont want to loose bank dont gamble? simple,

So you don't think that a lot of people gamble because of other reasons an that it is so simple for them? You think all people with gamble problems (there's a lot of them) just want to gamble? And on games like this, as fast as someone feel bored for a sec they will go gamble and let it decide if they want to continue. Krabs and I refuse to bring gambling to the game, and thats it. Im sorry for the people who wants it, but we cant bring it for the people who cant handle it. Me included.

7 minutes ago, Elseve said:

The client we use is very hard to code in. They have not given a single variable a proper name and haven't putted in a single row of comment in it. I have myself spent hours to try fix it, i managed to increase the slots, but if u put in stuff past 350 they wouldn't show until u picked another thing out. They technically sends a list from the server to the client, which max has 350 items in it. So to fix this i think we would have to rewrite all the code for the cleint.

Why do we need it? No one in draynor is looking for the loot you get from revs, it will bring no new items, just a way to get random items that u will sell to general store for cash. And then what? I would agree to spend time for this if there actually was new drops that would bring new content, people just want revs because they think it will be as popular as on osrs, trust me, it won't.

I do not understand what you mean with this one, please make it more clear.

So you don't think that a lot of people gamble because of other reasons an that it is so simple for them? You think all people with gamble problems (there's a lot of them) just want to gamble? And on games like this, as fast as someone feel bored for a sec they will go gamble and let it decide if they want to continue. Krabs and I refuse to bring gambling to the game, and thats it. Im sorry for the people who wants it, but we cant bring it for the people who cant handle it. Me included.

so you basically don't want to improve the server in everyway possible? You think the draynor we got today is the best draynor we can ever have? no sir, you're not seeing the bigger picture here. You want the same draynor a couple of new people join then quit. i say we better the server and gain fame and become a server with 100+ one day. But it wont be like this. And gambling other people have to suffer because some of you have gamble problems? if you dont like it simply dont do it. Its Not even real rs. We should have fun and be allowed to gamble. but I guess this is just the best it'll get. and im sorry i really am cause i love this server but we wont ever be huge because we dont have anything other than "Pvming" Love you guys peace.

5 minutes ago, Mr Billz said:

so you basically don't want to improve the server in everyway possible?

I would, but what i say is: your suggestions are not improving anything. Just the bank space, and they are hundreds of hours to work if we gonna rewrite the client.

Edited by Elseve

Just now, Elseve said:

I would, but what i say is: your suggestions are not improving anything. Just the bank space, and they are hundreds of hours to work of we gonna rewrite the client.

Idk man. I'm just saying , At least duel areana would be nice. i mean thats in the real osrs. and we ps dont have it.lol

would it be possible to add construction? With this we could throw pets and cosmetic armours in and it would clear up bank space for us. We could take the altar the heals out of home and have rejuvinating pools, also would give us more content and another way to spread wealth.

Also, what he was getting at by the rev caves. We could add something like chaotics or something as drops. and making them rare would make them become popular. It'll increase our pking population aswell.

Also . believe adding a new mini-game with rewards of cosmetics like decorative armour or rangers or something would be useful because it would have just a little extra in the department whereas nobody likes to minigame on this server.

Also, I do think gambling would help out because if you think about it. There are a lot more gamblers that would come than people leaving. 

Just wanted to throw my opinion out there :) 

You guys werent here when gambling was allowed. Trust me it wont come back, i dont know why you still try to push it trough, the harm it did wasnt worth those couple players that came then gambled and left. Also it had huge effect on economy when like 3 players held most of the economy noone selling anything like ever. Now the dxp well affects market but also cleans eco so its balanced.

5 hours ago, Snickers said:

You guys werent here when gambling was allowed. Trust me it wont come back, i dont know why you still try to push it trough, the harm it did wasnt worth those couple players that came then gambled and left. Also it had huge effect on economy when like 3 players held most of the economy noone selling anything like ever. Now the dxp well affects market but also cleans eco so its balanced.

Okay maybe not gambling but how about duel arena ?

On 2/19/2018 at 11:43 PM, Mr Billz said:

1. Would love to expand on bank space, clients are tricky business so its hard to get stuff done in that area. I did reach out to another client dev who is currently working for someone else but will get back to me when he can (the good ones are hard to get a hold of lol). 

2. We don't have map data for rev caves atm as there are issues with the floor underlay/overlay and again thats with the client. I would like to add the caves when this is fixed though, but have to wait for the client work.

3. Pets are purely cosmetic here and I'm not too keen on adding more drop rate boosts than we currently have, we have lots of skilling items that give bonuses and I'm still adding more to that.

4. Gambling in my experience has done more harm than good when it was allowed in the beginning and I don't think its a good idea at the given player count. You need a revolving door of players to sustain that kind of activity and I don't like seeing veteran players getting cleaned and quiting because of something that happened in 1 minute, even if it was their choice. Sure it attracts new players who like to gamble, but I think they would leave just as fast as they joined due to the high risk nature of gambling. It has been discussed over and over again and is not under consideration at this time unfortunately. I do see the need to make the server more fun as grinding day in day out for skills and pvm can get boring but would rather look for other alternatives such as pvp improvements, new events, items, bosses, quests, or content in general.