Riddler

Just a few suggestions

1. Easter event? Bunnys are spawned all over the map requiring running around,  and you have to kill them all to get a cape? idk lets work on it together!

2. Is the server on moparscape server list? i haven't checked to look but i think it should be as its very popular. 

3. While talking to piles in the resource arena i notice it will only note one type of item at a time, requiring you to click again if your multi mining ores fishing etc. it would be nice to have a one click notes all resources, not having to click multiple times in fear of a pker popping up and needing that valuable time to run instead of clicking again.. LOL

4. I think we all can agree that pressing the space bar should also act as the "click here to continue" button on any interface in the chat box ( level up, conversations, random events)

On 2/14/2018 at 9:35 PM, Riddler said:

1. Easter event? Bunnys are spawned all over the map requiring running around,  and you have to kill them all to get a cape? idk lets work on it together!

2. Is the server on moparscape server list? i haven't checked to look but i think it should be as its very popular. 

3. While talking to piles in the resource arena i notice it will only note one type of item at a time, requiring you to click again if your multi mining ores fishing etc. it would be nice to have a one click notes all resources, not having to click multiple times in fear of a pker popping up and needing that valuable time to run instead of clicking again.. LOL

4. I think we all can agree that pressing the space bar should also act as the "click here to continue" button on any interface in the chat box ( level up, conversations, random events)

1. Easter event was added, apologies for letting you know after the fact lol. I just have a sea of suggestions to go through which I am fortunate for and try to catch up when I can.

2. The server is on moparscape toplist but is currently not in the vote system. I had to keep it at 4 sites to vote on for 1 point each as to not screw anyone over who has saved up vote points and to avoid impacting the market for them. People complained about there being too many sites to vote on for no reward.

3. The space bar to continue was added, as well as esc key to exit interfaces if you have the newest client.