Horizon

UPDATED WEEKEND EVENTS

As of right now Draynor only has one major weekly event, which is the double experience weekend occuring the final days of the month, I would like to introduce a few other concepts that could be implemented in the game. These events would occur on weekends, and would rotate between eachother so that they only occur once a month.

Weekend 1:  Slayer Weekend, During this event you will be getting double slayer points.  This weekend would encourage players to grab themselves some of the rewards in the slayer shop. Also enabling this will hopefully gain us more players throughout the months. Just like the DXP weekend this event would take place friday-sunday.

Weekend 2: PVM Weekend, this will surely get players to gear up and be ready to camp some bosses with their friends, as the pvm weekend will boost the Bonus drop rate with (5-10%) . This would be a great event that could boost our activity aswell as player base.

Weekend 3: Double Vote Points weekend, this weekend will help the players who has been looking forward to getting their hands on the vote store items, it will also give the player base more motivation(not that it is neccassarily needed) to vote for the server and ultimately give us a higher player base.

Weekend 4: This weekend would be DXP as usual.

As always, thanks for reading and feel free to comment and post your thoughts on this idea.

Edited by Horizon

I'm not sure what you're proposing for the "Slayer Weekend", however I've suggested double points. I think that would be a great idea for "Slayer Weekend." Other than that, I agree with your suggestions. Very nice.

1 minute ago, Hi Tech said:

I'm not sure what you're proposing for the "Slayer Weekend", however I've suggested double points. I think that would be a great idea for "Slayer Weekend." Other than that, I agree with your suggestions. Very nice.

That is what the slayer weekend is all about, double points :) i will correct the mistake

3 minutes ago, Zach W said:

I like the ideas!  Need something to pass the time haha!  Maybe have something to do with skilling somewhere in there also?

That could be an idea aswell, the problem is how we should pitch it, since a dxp event is already existing, maybe double resources or something like that?

16 minutes ago, Horizon said:

That could be an idea aswell, the problem is how we should pitch it, since a dxp event is already existing, maybe double resources or something like that?

That sounds as a pvp event :D ;D