Cjtigger

Cjtigger's Staff Application

Username: Cjtigger

Date joined: Beginning of April

Time zone: Mountain Standard Time (-7)

Average hours played per day: 10+

Do you have skype? Yes I do

Have you read the entire staff application thread to see what we look for and the reasons your application may be denied? Yes and I fully understand if I am denied

Have you broken any rules? If so, please explain. None ingame although, not meaning to, spammed a thread a couple months ago and received a warning from Beer. (Revoked)

What have you done within the community to make yourself stand out as a potential staff candidate? Ever since I have joined, I have tried my hardest to help my fellow members in any way possible. I help with any questions anyone may have whether its prices, the trivia, how to start out making money, just to name a few. I contribute to the forums every day, I have even made a few guides and I am planning to make plenty more of them. I will continue to help out in any way possible throughout my time of playing draynor.

Are you reliable in activity? If you are not, this is a major reason for an application to be denied. I am reliable in activity unless something huge happens irl, I believe irl should always come first.

Anything else you would like to tell us: Thank you so much for taking the time to read my application, I appreciate all feedback negative and positive whichever it may be. If you'd like to chat or have any further questions about my staff application, feel free to pm me ingame :)

Edited by Cjtigger

I was actually waiting when you going to re-apply.

Last time you had some stuff going on in real life and that impacted your activity and i see thats not an issue anymore, glad you got everything sorted out bro.

Whenever im online i always see you actively help on help clan chat and i thats something we look from players who apply for staff team.

I also like that you have been so loyal to this community.

Last time there was an issue with your maturity, i dont see that as an issue anymore since its improved greatly.

Joking every now and then is a quality i like about you, shows you have a sence of humour and dont get mad over little things, thats something i like to see from those players who apply, ofcourse have to understand that we cant joke all the time because some people might not understand it and take it hurtfully.

Definitly have my support! +1

3 minutes ago, Sleds said:

For the second time, yes.

3 minutes ago, Beer said:

yes

2 minutes ago, Snickers said:

I was actually waiting when you going to re-apply.

Last time you had some stuff going on in real life and that impacted your activity and i see thats not an issue anymore, glad you got everything sorted out bro.

Whenever im online i always see you actively help on help clan chat and i thats something we look from players who apply for staff team.

I also like that you have been so loyal to this community.

Last time there was an issue with your maturity, i dont see that as an issue anymore since its improved greatly.

Joking every now and then is a quality i like about you, shows you have a sence of humour and dont get mad over little things, thats something i like to see from those players who apply, ofcourse have to understand that we cant joke all the time because some people might not understand it and take it hurtfully.

Definitly have my support! +1

Thanks for the support guys <3

Also thanks for the kind words snickers :)

Edited by Cjtigger

12 minutes ago, Elseve said:

ily <3 

<3

28 minutes ago, Sixty said:

You have my support this time around, improved in all ways which is decent.

Best of luck +1

4 minutes ago, Brave said:

For me a definite yes! Really nice guy although you pked me in the wildy :(

Thanks for the support guys!