Hvk Winter

Winter's Introduction

IRL NAME: Leon

Ingame Name: HvK Winter

I know we all got off on the wrong foot as I'm a pker on a pvm based rsps. We really do need to understand it is the wilderness, risk only what you are able to lose. That being said. I'm really a chill/laid back kind of guy. Was staff on two other servers and I really am respectable/mature. Sorry if we got off the wrong foot. But here is to many friendships. I am a 18 year old in my third year of college (Skipped three letter grades being freshmen-sophomore). I only study/enjoy games and I love basketball, so we can get into many arguments and debates about that. Mainly just trying to say sorry for the drama I've caused, but not sorry at the same time as it was the wilderness. Feel free to PM me in game for any small talk/help and I'll be down to talk. 

Thanks for the read, Keep on Draynor'n.

- Leon

Edited by Hvk Winter

2 hours ago, titans said:

welcome winter glad to have some pkers online now. back then i used to run wild and got boring because noone killed the wildy bosses or went to wildy agilitycourses. but yea welcome 

"run wild" alright stop it mate im tapping out on the floor that was too funny

3 hours ago, Sleds said:

"run wild" alright stop it mate im tapping out on the floor that was too funny

yeah i said it. literally RUN wild in the wildy. cuz noone would pk me or even try to kill me