Jump to content
Beer

Raid store.

Recommended Posts

Staff would have already seen this post, as I made it private in the staff discussion part of forum.

But I feel I need to bring it up again and have some player feedback.

 

Raids

I have suggested this to you personally Krabs.

Raid loots are still not entering the game, I have lost all incentive to even go there.

I'm not knocking your work because you have done an amazing job all on your own bud so cudos too you.

But they can get boring, and repetivive and I feel I am doing raids for no gain at all.

I don't want the drops obviously being too easy but 1:50 just isn't going to cut it.

I propose a new reward/drop system all together;

 

Each raid you complete will give you points, whomever deals the most damage throughout the raid will get extra points.

Each raid you complete will give you 100 raid store points, if you dealt the most damage you would earn an extra 50.

Each death would lose you 5 points.

You would spend these points at a store, outside of the raid cave (possibly this bald guy).

(This store WOULD be included with the 1:50 chance of 1 player receiving a reward)

58e678f76f971_wtfuok.PNG.07a9b37dc3d388ed7ca8197ac48c1c29.PNG

 

Each item would have a different cost the higher the tier of item, the higher the cost.

 

Note; Prices for each item negotiable.  

 

Twisted bow - 20k points (200 raids w/o bonus)

Elder maul - 20K points (200 raids w/o bonus)

Kodai wand - 10K points (100 raids w/o bonus)

Dragon c'bow - 5K points (50 raids w/o bonus)

Dinh's bulwark - 7.5K points (75 raids w/o bonus)

Twisted buckler - 5k points (50 raids w/o bonus)

Ancestral hat - 3.5k (35 raids w/o bonus)

Ancestral robe - 5k (50 raids w/o bonus)

Ancestrial bottom - 5k (50 raids w/o bonus)

Inferno Cape- 20k (200 raids w/o bonus)

 

Removing the Prayer scrolls from the drops of Raids completely and only be accessible through the store and being untradeable, would push even the RICH players to get out of the bank and grind for some points.

Olmlet & Dragon claws will not be in the store.

 

I FEEL THIS UPDATE NEEDS TO HAPPEN.

RAIDS ARE DEAD. AND THIS IS VERY DEPRESSING.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd personally increase these amount of raids by about 20%. This would make dedicated players gain more items rather than a day worth of raids. I love the idea tho 100000% support 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe I'm crazy but isn't the drop rate 1:4, 1:5 and 1:6 depending on how many people are in the raid? Also, lots of people have over 500 raids completed, myself included which would be atleast 2 tbows, I think too many would end up entering the game if this were added and the price would crash :-(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Cjtigger said:

Maybe I'm crazy but isn't the drop rate 1:4, 1:5 and 1:6 depending on how many people are in the raid? Also, lots of people have over 500 raids completed, myself included which would be atleast 2 tbows, I think too many would end up entering the game if this were added and the price would crash :-(

The d/r will obviously be increased, and making raids more an Minigame because of the points system.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Beer said:

The d/r will obviously be increased, and making raids more an Minigame because of the points system.

You wont be given 500 points if this got added, your kc would basically start again :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Beer said:

You wont be given 500 points if this got added, your kc would basically start again :P

Yes I know, but what I was getting at is 200 raids isn't that hard especially if you get a group together, most of my raids were done solo or even duo so they took longer but if you get a group of 5+ together you can easily get raids done in 15 minutes which means roughly 50 hours for a twisted bow which for people who play a lot (like myself) obtaining a twisted bow would take a few days if people started raiding again... or even if people didn't start raiding again, you and a friend can easily get two maxed combat accounts and raid on both of them for a quick 20 minute duo which is roughly 70 hours...

 

Edited by Cjtigger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cjtigger said:

Yes I know, but what I was getting at is 200 raids isn't that hard especially if you get a group together, most of my raids were done solo or even duo so they took longer but if you get a group of 5+ together you can easily get raids done in 15 minutes which means roughly 50 hours for a twisted bow which for people who play a lot (like myself) obtaining a twisted bow would take a few days if people started raiding again... or even if people didn't start raiding again, you and a friend can easily get two maxed combat accounts and raid on both of them for a quick 20 minute duo which is roughly 70 hours...

 

I'll probably suggest removing the Twisted bow from the store.

And that remaining a drop from raids.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the idea of this, but 100 each raid could be a little over powered in groups of raids. I've seen 10 minute raids a couple of times, and if this was added, the community would do tons of raids together. With 10+ players all doing raids (which is probably will be on the day on release), this would mean that doing 200 raids would take less than 50 hours. On top of that it won't be 1 or 2 Twisted Bows that were added it could potentially be 10. To combat this, how about making how many points per raid depend on the player count. Perhaps 1-4 players = 100, 5-6 players = 75, 7-8 players = 50, and 9+ players = 50 and no extra points (-5 Per death would still be in affect, while +50 will not).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tw0 said:

I like the idea of this, but 100 each raid could be a little over powered in groups of raids. I've seen 10 minute raids a couple of times, and if this was added, the community would do tons of raids together. With 10+ players all doing raids (which is probably will be on the day on release), this would mean that doing 200 raids would take less than 50 hours. On top of that it won't be 1 or 2 Twisted Bows that were added it could potentially be 10. To combat this, how about making how many points per raid depend on the player count. Perhaps 1-4 players = 100, 5-6 players = 75, 7-8 players = 50, and 9+ players = 50 and no extra points (-5 Per death would still be in affect, while +50 will not).

 

 

Appreciate your input bud.

Decreasing points by the amount of players is a great idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe if this was like a Zulrah totem or an unsired where it's completely random I would support, but I think it is way too op as the way you suggested even with Tw0's idea added on because it's still 70 hours or less for a twisted bow and like 40ish hours for an ancestral set which is 800m+

Edited by Cjtigger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Cjtigger said:

Maybe if this was like a Zulrah totem or an unsiredbwhere it's completely random I would support, but I think it is way too op as the way you suggested even with Tw0's idea added on because it's still 70 hours or less for a twisted bow and like 40ish hours for an ancestral set which is 800m+

 

I also like the idea of an buyable item like the Zulrah totem. @Mr Krabs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I only thought about this an Ironman, but now thinking about it with a reg account. This would be so overpowered if you could choose what item you get, I like Cj's suggestion about getting a random item.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its a good look on an update that raids needs but this isn't the that. if raids had a point system people could really abuse that all it takes is 6 accounts with rune crossbows void and ruby bolts to do under 10 minute raids. plus the infernal cape should just have its own thing like a custom mini game or something not tags in with raids just looks half assed. maybe if raids are to be updated make it better for the people that play on their own make it so you don't need a party of 3 and make it so more than 1 raid can go on at a time only reason raid items can hold their price is the rarity if you introduce a shop well raid items will no longer become rare not saying its a bad idea to have a raids shop but raids are already easy enough to do lets not make it easier (no support)

Edited by elite player

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Beer said:

Staff would have already seen this post, as I made it private in the staff discussion part of forum.

But I feel I need to bring it up again and have some player feedback.

 

Raids

I have suggested this to you personally Krabs.

Raid loots are still not entering the game, I have lost all incentive to even go there.

I'm not knocking your work because you have done an amazing job all on your own bud so cudos too you.

But they can get boring, and repetivive and I feel I am doing raids for no gain at all.

I don't want the drops obviously being too easy but 1:50 just isn't going to cut it.

I propose a new reward/drop system all together;

 

Each raid you complete will give you points, whomever deals the most damage throughout the raid will get extra points.

Each raid you complete will give you 100 raid store points, if you dealt the most damage you would earn an extra 50.

Each death would lose you 5 points.

You would spend these points at a store, outside of the raid cave (possibly this bald guy).

(This store WOULD be included with the 1:50 chance of 1 player receiving a reward)

58e678f76f971_wtfuok.PNG.07a9b37dc3d388ed7ca8197ac48c1c29.PNG

 

Each item would have a different cost the higher the tier of item, the higher the cost.

 

Note; Prices for each item negotiable.  

 

Twisted bow - 20k points (200 raids w/o bonus)

Elder maul - 20K points (200 raids w/o bonus)

Kodai wand - 10K points (100 raids w/o bonus)

Dragon c'bow - 5K points (50 raids w/o bonus)

Dinh's bulwark - 7.5K points (75 raids w/o bonus)

Twisted buckler - 5k points (50 raids w/o bonus)

Ancestral hat - 3.5k (35 raids w/o bonus)

Ancestral robe - 5k (50 raids w/o bonus)

Ancestrial bottom - 5k (50 raids w/o bonus)

Inferno Cape- 20k (200 raids w/o bonus)

 

Removing the Prayer scrolls from the drops of Raids completely and only be accessible through the store and being untradeable, would push even the RICH players to get out of the bank and grind for some points.

Olmlet & Dragon claws will not be in the store.

 

I FEEL THIS UPDATE NEEDS TO HAPPEN.

RAIDS ARE DEAD. AND THIS IS VERY DEPRESSING.

I suggested a raid store before and got roasted for it and called a moron and shit lol. This should have been done ages ago imo. I think the Tbow shouldn't be in store though just to keep it as rare as it should be. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, scone8116 said:

I suggested a raid store before and got roasted for it and called a moron and shit lol. This should have been done ages ago imo. I think the Tbow shouldn't be in store though just to keep it as rare as it should be. 

Lol it should have.

I like Cjtiggers suggestion of an buyable item like the Zulrah totem.

Maybe a chest that costs 75-200 raids to obtain from a store with a random Raid drop inside.

Also keeping a rare dr a usual obviously increasing the rate from 1:5 to maybe 1:25+

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Beer said:

Lol it should have.

I like Cjtiggers suggestion of an buyable item like the Zulrah totem.

Maybe a chest that costs 75-200 raids to obtain from a store with a random Raid drop inside.

Also keeping a rare dr a usual obviously increasing the rate from 1:5 to maybe 1:25+

That makes more sense tbh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

The Owner

User Crown Owner

Staff ranks

Donator ranks

Misc ranks

×