Cjtigger

Duo Ironman :o

Best idea you guys may ever see. Duo Ironmen

How great would this be? Same concept as regular ironmen except you can't trade with other players besides your teammate...

You'd be doing the same stuff, except have a partner with you to ease the stress, aswell as making bossing easier such as Godwars, Corporeal Beast, and more

You can only link with a fellow Ironman within an hour of both sides making the account

Let me know what you guys think!

Credit to Rangers for the idea (or atleast most of it)

Edited by Cjtigger

If it's easy to code I wouldn't mind it being added - but I can't help but feel that it defies the purpose of the ironman concept.
If you want to trade with only one person, why not just make a regular account and agree to only interact with that one person?

32 minutes ago, Aeon said:

If it's easy to code I wouldn't mind it being added - but I can't help but feel that it defies the purpose of the ironman concept.
If you want to trade with only one person, why not just make a regular account and agree to only interact with that one person?

Why not make it official? As an actual gamemode

I don't really see the point in this ngl it'd be such a waste of time for Krabs. May aswell just get 2 people to agree to not buy stuff off people and have to get as drops 

It's a cool idea, would be a cool game mode I guess.

But it would take a lot of time to bring into the game, and would the outcome be worth it?