Snickers

Help of community needed!

Attention all Draynor players time has come for me to ask help from our beloved community!

I ve seen many comaplaints about mage and range accuracy being a joke on certain monsters, but when i ask on what monsters no one ever tells me.

Krabs actually cant boost mage or range accuracy anymore since it would affect pvp to much, no mage splashes when mage protect prayer is activated, etc. That means he has to approeach each monster individually and lower their mage/range defence instead, and thats where you fellow players can help.

Help me compile a list of monsters that needs their mage defence lowered, range defence lowered or both of those defences lowered to make hits count more and make pvm great again, while keeping pvp as it is.

Would be nice if gear used will be mentioned too, so i could gather more info about use of maxed gear and the hits on medium tier gear.

Example: Rock crabs needs range defence nerf, used black dhide and rcb.

All the credit of gathering the information will go to our beloved community and coding credit will go to Mr Krabs.

• Dagganoth Rex, mage def nerf/ was told its fine
  • Zulrah mage def/ to make it killable with mage
  • Dagganoth prime range def nerf
  • Krakens mage def nerf/ to make mage as good on it as range

Corp range defense could really use a nerf. With max range gear the max I can hit with a ballista is a 23 which is extremely uncommon. The thing takes way longer than it should to kill making it just not worth it even with its amazing drops.

17 minutes ago, chickencut said:

Corp range defense could really use a nerf. With max range gear the max I can hit with a ballista is a 23 which is extremely uncommon. The thing takes way longer than it should to kill making it just not worth it even with its amazing drops.

What can you hit on it with range in osrs? lower, higher?

Rex is actually fine. The magic defense shouldn't be decreased. Especially for the fact that you can safespot it anyways.

I do hear that the Magic defense of Kraken is very high, which makes ranging a more viable option. I don't think this is supposed to be the case.

On 2/10/2017 at 6:02 PM, ryanheinz said:

Does anyone know if all Metal dragons have a weakness to magic? I would think they should be pretty darn weak to mage! I think this would be a good add so we can be more diverse with slayer tasks

i thought all metal dragons are weak to fire spells