Sign in to follow this  
il rush u il

''Beer''abaused on il rush u il

Username:il rush u il

Username of player being reported:Beer

Reason player is being reported:abaused on il rush u il, muted for no reason.

Date & time of the incident:08.01.2017 1 am (EST timezone)

Evidence of rule being broken: So i recently joined drayanorps then i checked forums, first saw bad behaviour of ''Beer'' in forums.

After that i joined ingame i informed ''Beer'' that hes behaviour is a joke and he should change that and that he has obviously no experience of being an staffmember.

After that he called me toxic player and just muted me whitout any warning or anything after i had only played the server for 5 minutes?

To get away from the truth not toxicty he just decided to mute me that is clearly abausing, i did not offend anyone or i did neither break any of the rules, i have no idea why i was being abaused  this clearly has to be taken care of.

I think that the best way is to deal this is to check the chatlogs and demote him to prevent future misconceptions.

Edited by il rush u il

8 minutes ago, il rush u il said:

So i recently joined drayanorps then i checked forums, first saw bad behaviour of ''Beer'' in forums.

After that i joined ingame i informed ''Beer'' that hes behaviour is a joke and he should change that and that he has obviously no experience of being an staffmember.

After that he called me toxic player and just muted me whitout any warning or anything after i had only played the server for 5 minutes?

To get away from the truth not toxicty he just decided to mute me that is clearly abausing, i did not offend anyone or i did neither break any of the rules, i have no idea why i was being abaused  this clearly has to be taken care of.

I think that the best way is to deal this is to check the chatlogs and demote him to prevent future misconceptions.

I think your the only person on this server the feels this way about "Beer". He's sensational I sure their was a reason why you we're muted.

1 minute ago, Onions said:

I think your the only person on this server the feels this way about "Beer". He's sensational I sure their was a reason why you we're muted.

Im tryng to keep this topic spamm free i dont care about ur opinion, please let staff deal this and do not reply or post that goes for all. Staff need to deal this u have nothing to do whit this.

Edited by il rush u il
kappa

I never said you was a toxic player?

you joined, said I was a sh*t staff member.

you then stated how I must be so proud to be staff on such a crap server.

Muted, make a new account try treat me and others with more respect.

Okay, so you joined Draynor Forums, JUDGED what you had seen from Beers posts only to eventually log in game to give Beer abuse?

As a NEW player I don't think you have the audacity to make such an opinion and in fact I find this highly rude and disrespectful towards Beer as a player and STAFF member.

From purely reading this thread I think yourself is and are the toxic player in this situation.

Thread Closed.