No Torva

Suggestion: Server Reset and Prestige

10 hours ago, Fog Walker said:

Torva I don't think the current active players would for sure quit. As I am almost always active and I think the way i commented below speaks for itself or at least for me.

I love this idea Torva the only thing i disagree with is resetting all the exp gained as i Currently have around 130m fishing xp and that took me weeks to get and i really don't want to have to grind that long again. But i do like the idea of the eco being reset as far as all items and cash go also for those people who have created more than 1 account will they be able to get a starter back like they did before?

So I support 100% minus the reset of xp already obtained.

There is no need for just an economy reset as there are a lot of items that have been taken away from the game due to people quitting and keeping it on their accounts, and the well. Resetting the Exp is the main part of this because people are demotivated when they get on server and see the highscores and people are maxed. I want the competition factor back in the server. 

45 minutes ago, Fog Walker said:

Yes Torva I can see your point about the exp but ask yourself this, if u were maxed P5 all skills at 200m exp and that all got reset. Would you go and get it all over again knowing that it is gonna take u forever to get it back to p5 200m exp?

Once again, I wouldn't mind at all. Santora and Snickers and Tyder all had double exp rings and that's how they got 4.4b exp, same with max prestige on hardcore. I don't mind getting stats reset or else I wouldn't suggest something like this. I already have x3 200m prestige 5 skills on hardcore I'll be perma rank 1 in those. 

Bottom line, I don't care about losing exp even if I was max.

lo

3;l

Torva your a funny guy I just looked u up on high scores and it says no results found for your user name

also your not even ranked in the top 20 for hardcore so of course u wouldn't mind after all your not losing anything.

P.S. I also checked regular high scores and your not even ranked in the top 20 there so where are the 3 ranked #1's u speak of because according to the high scores you don't even exist

Krabs reset the highscores, it's a simple solution to the problem of competition. I agree that a lot of the competition goes away when tons of players who don't play anymore are at the top however, it's pointless to just reset every bodies exp. Krabs could just continue to do this high score resets maybe once a month, this way old players are not on the high scores anymore, but they would still have their account the same way they left it. 

For everybody who thinks we need an eco reset simply because "I have tons of money, but nobody sells anything" need to stop complaining. People don't want to sell you something they need, just because you are too lazy to pvm for it. Even then if somebody doesn't need an item they have, what reason should they have to sell it if they don't want to. 

However I am a little sad my account isn't on the regular high scores anymore. Senor Krabbie if you see this, could you add my account back with p5 in everything and lvl 1. I just want to be the first player to have comp on both regular and hardcore, under the same username :d.

And 

5 minutes ago, Fog Walker said:

Torva your a funny guy I just looked u up on high scores and it says no results found for your user name

also your not even ranked in the top 20 for hardcore so of course u wouldn't mind after all your not losing anything.

P.S. I also checked regular high scores and your not even ranked in the top 20 there so where are the 3 ranked #1's u speak of because according to the high scores you don't even exist

Like I said before, Krabs reset the highscores. To get back on them you need to log on, he hasn't done that on "No Torva" yet. Also he is Sploogebob

http://www.draynorps.com/hardcore/?user=Sploogebob

5 hours ago, Tw0 said:

Krabs reset the highscores, it's a simple solution to the problem of competition. I agree that a lot of the competition goes away when tons of players who don't play anymore are at the top however, it's pointless to just reset every bodies exp. Krabs could just continue to do this high score resets maybe once a month, this way old players are not on the high scores anymore, but they would still have their account the same way they left it. 

For everybody who thinks we need an eco reset simply because "I have tons of money, but nobody sells anything" need to stop complaining. People don't want to sell you something they need, just because you are too lazy to pvm for it. Even then if somebody doesn't need an item they have, what reason should they have to sell it if they don't want to. 

I deleted all highscore entries to clean up the entries of players who no longer play, have converted game modes, and made it a 500+ total level requirement to be entered on the highscores. All players have to do is log back into their account and they are back on the highscores. @Tw0 usernames should only be on the highscores of their current game mode otherwise it creates unneeded entries, especially at the top of the list

Lmfao

6 hours ago, No Torva said:

Actually resetting the highscores was a brilliant idea.. I didn't think of that at all. 

And I am Sploogebob. Careful Frog Walker, I'll go sploogebob all over your pixel face!

Sounds like someone need to fap to pixels cuz they can't get the real thing so go sploog on ur belly some more u sad little kid.