iron autism

Efficient hunter training guide(up to 60m xp/hour)

Most of the guides on this forum are hot garbage so I'm gonna be pumping some quality but easy to understand ones out, mostly aimed towards iron men and HCIM and efficiency. I believe @Tw0 is going to be working on some quality ones too.

Items required:

-A few thousand imp jars(you will make the money back)

-A butterfly net

-Full void ranged

-The best throwing knives/darts you have. I recommend addy because you make thousands of them thru smithing/mining training.

-The best ranged bonus you have for all other slots

-Ranging potions are recommended

-99 Ranged is highly recommended

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HAVING DONATER ZONE UNLOCKED BEFORE TRAINING HUNTER. IT GREATLY IMPROVES THE XP/GP RATES. THE METHOD BELOW ONLY WORKS FOR DONATERS. YOU NEED A $10 DONATION TO ACCESS DONATER ZONE AND THIS CAN BE DONE BY DONATING, BUYING BONDS FROM PLAYERS WITH IN GAME WEALTH, AND USING PRESTIGE POINTS TO BUY BONDS.

Inv: Butterfly net equipped, 1 empty slot, 27 imp jars

Skills teleport -> Hunter

Level 1-15

Baby implings, east of bank

Level 15-28

Young implings, south west of baby implings

Level 28-36

Gourmet implings, south east of young implings

Level 36-42

Earth implings, east of gourmet implings

Level 42-50

Essence implings, east of earth implings

Level 50-58

Eclectic implings, south of bank

Level 58-65

Nature implings, south of eclectic implings

NON DONATERS: 

Just do the best imp you can to 99. 65-74 Magpie implings southwest of bank. 74-83 Ninja implings north of magpie. 83-99 Dragon implings north of ninja.

DONATERS:

Inv: All ranged gear equipped, butterfly net, cash pile, ranging potion, 5 slots open, 20 impling jars

Level 65-73

At this point you can start combining chins and imps at ::dz. Use the method shown in the video below. Remember to always be on rapid and click fast, not just when the xp drops. You'll see in the video, and you'll get the hang of it after a few inventories. Do 2 red chins and 4 magpie imps then repeat until you are out of hp. Never use food, use altar at home, bank to get more jars, then ::dz again.

Level 73-83

Same thing but all chins, then 3 magpie. At 74 switch to all chins then 3 ninja.

Level 83-99

Same thing but all chins, then 3 dragon. Just do exactly what I do in the video. If you perfect this strategy you can get up to 60m xp/hour on double xp on a regular mode account. After a while it becomes more like 45m-50m xp/hour.

Happy Hunting!

Edited by iron autism