Fog Walker

Fog walkers Vet rank app

2 minutes ago, Fog Walker said:

yes i know cj but u also know i have had another forum account and i know that has at least 2-3 months on it also i have been around for almost over a year in game or so.

Ahh, unfortunately it's the join date on forums, I myself made it after I joined because I'm usually not big on the forums part of servers :P

1 hour ago, Fog Walker said:

yes i know cj but u also know i have had another forum account and i know that has at least 2-3 months on it also i have been around for almost over a year in game or so.

Also server hasn't been out for a year haha

i know it hasen't been out a year thats y i said almoste and yes krab the join date on this account but i had a forum account before but i can't remember the name. If i do remember it i will post it here if not i'l redo the app in a month or 2

if u scroll down on forum main page ull see list of all the accounts made starting from the bottom in chronological order, u might want to check that to see if any of them seem familiar too you and might be your account, if not then u just have to be active and wait couple months.

21 hours ago, Fog Walker said:

Let me stop you right there. Forums account must be 6 months+ old same as ingame. 

Also server came out in late November.