HC Nights End

need some advice for goals :P

hey everyone, iv been playing for a week or so now and iv made some pretty nice progress with my account, the only problem is i cant seem to think of anything to go for at the moment and its really effecting myself ingame. il post a picture of the main stuff i have so far and i would highly appreciate it if you could respond with some goals i could go for :)

http://prntscr.com/ge6y5x

Edited by HC Nights End

My computer is being dumb and not loading your image, but.. there is a lot to do on this server! When I get bored on here, I usually play two accounts. One to grind out (currently grinding skills on hardcore) and then I'm Going for 1k Zulrah skills on my other account. I love seeing my drop tab grow!

Basically, I suggest you start a drop tab and grow it until you get 100-200 of a certain boss or a group of bosses

Max cape was how I started the server, only took around a week with DXP and no lifing haha. Another recommendation would be getting that end game gear such as bandos and armadyl gear. If you're feeling lucky definitely hit a few raids and get that Tbow.

Best of luck man :happy: 

You should go for Comp Cape! Since you clearly like to do a lot of pvm, how about maxing once a week or every 2 weeks? Everytime you max you prestige, and after 5 times of doing that. Poof you have Comp Cape :d