Beer

Draynors Monthly August

Draynors Monthly August

-

Staff updates:

-

Not Dad has been promoted to Server support.

Sixty has been promoted to Server support.

Sleds has been promoted to Server support.

Ryanheinz has resigned from Administrator.

Cain has resigned from Moderator.

xLewis has been inactive and therefore has lost his Global Moderator status.

Aeon has been inactive and therefore has lost his Website Developer status.

-

Introductions of August:

-

We would like to welcome Colby to Draynor I hope you enjoy your stay :-)

A warm welcome to Iron Autism also, things seem to be going well on your Iron man account :-)

Also a big welcome back to Main the man, good to have you back and grinding! :-)

These are from the introductions I have taken from our website and should not be taken as actual statistics on players joining Draynor as not everyone enjoys the forum side, unfortunately, we should definitely start pushing players to come tell us a little more about themselves on the forum! we a short introduction!

-

Farewells of August:

-

Farewell to Titans how is sadly leaving us to pursue the grind over on Old-school Runescape, we wish you the best of luck and hope to see you back one day :-)

-

August Server Updates:

-

This month we saw some amazing updates to Draynor, so I thought I would share with everybody what actually happened update wise this month, just incase you're new and wondering how hard @Mr Krabs Works. :-) Click the spoiler tab below to reveal hidden content :)

-Fixed darts getting deleted when used on an item other than blowpipe
-Corrected purple slayer helm stats
-Added bank booth to hunter area
-Fixed a client crash, please redownload as it fixes a bug where your client would freeze.
-Added venom to Zulrah. Starts at 6 and will go all the way up to 20 unless cured. Can be completely prevented by wearing a serpentine helmet.
-5 second attack delay when Zulrah transforms so players have a little more time to react.
-Added the 23% damage for Rigour as I realized I only did the accuracy and defense bonus.
-Antipoison now grants immunity for 2 minutes, added 5 min 46 of immunity for superantipoison. 
-Corrected superanti ingredients making fishing potions.
-Fixed poison message being sent when you have immunity.
-Improved fountain of rune. No longer have to click each individual amulet and use it on the fountain.
-Added spiritual mages as a hard task.
-Added killcount for saradomin spiritual mages.
-Corrected Dharok the Wretched NPC formula for max hit to OSRS. Max hit at 1hp: 57, base max hit 29. Every 1 health he loses increases his max hit by 1%.
-Patrick will give you HCIM title now if you are an iron player converting to hardcore mode. 
-Adam will give players that are hardcore & ironman the hardcore iron armor
-If you already are hardcore+iron mode, I can update your title to HCIM if you message in my inbox or in-game.
-Barrow armors chance of effect corrected to 1/4
-Corrected Kalphite Queen stats to OSRS - 400 hp down to 255, max hit from 34 to 31, decreased defensive stats, increased combat stats.
-Added HCIM rank & recolored platinum rank.
-Added crates around dz fishing area so its a little more obvious.
-Corrected Armadyl and the minions to osrs stats.
-Added the new icons to the hiscore pages.
-Twisted bow now effective at Cerberus
-Fixed the areas in the wilderness resource that were not getting the XP bonus
-Crossbow limbs now smithable, will be great for irons.
-Added Crumble Undead spell
-Added prayer altar north of lava dragons in donator zone. Only recharges prayer points, but also serves as a place to use bones on when farming lava dragons.
-Corrected lava dragons stats to OSRS. This increased their combat skill levels, max hit (from 12 to 23), but lowered their attack bonus stats from all +60 to 0.
-Made vote tickets able to be redeemed faster when clicking them in case you have like 10+ of them.
-Added tangleroot farming pet.
-Dragon impling jars will now give 5 dragon dart tips/dragon arrow tips, they previously only gave 3.
-Added Elder Chaos Druids just west of the barrows brothers in wilderness barrows dungeon. Drops elder chaos robes and tome of fire, which acts as a source of infinite fire runes.
-Smoke battlestaff will now act as an infinite source of air and fire runes.
-Scorpia respawn rate is now 18 seconds.
-Added kill count tracker for elder druids
-Added the 1/15 chance for Kodai wand to not use any runes on cast.
-Added 1/8 chance of Toxic/regular staff of dead to not use any runes on cast.
-Kodai now has 15% magic damage boost and infinite source of water runes.
-Smoke battlestaff now only gives the 10% boost when on modern spellbook as it should, rather than all spellbooks.
-Veteran & Platinum donator ranks properly added in-game - yell, profile, ::players online, etc.
-Your xp counter will still show the xp drop now even if you have 200m xp in the skill.
-New vote system
Each site gives one point, for a total of 6 points.
Both reward options cost two points each. 500k cash also with each reward. 
::reward 1 (gives 1x dxp voucher)
::reward 2 (gives 1x vote ticket)
So for example, if I vote at all 6 sites, I will receive 3x vote tickets and 1.5m cash, just as before. :smile:
The old system had a lot of issues with timers and buttons not turning green, etc. This one should be better!
-Hardcore irons who switch to normal mode will now retain their "iron" title.
-Each piece of ancestral robe gives +2% magic damage boost now
-Rune usage on multicasting now 100% fixed.
-Fixed an issue with ruby bolts[e] counting as two kills when finished off with the bolt special.
-Added greater demons to upstairs of brimhaven dungeon.
-Nerfed
Lesser demons
Aberrant spectres
Ankous
Iron Dragons
Steel Dragons
-Magic accuracy in PvM & PvP doubled
-Client & Cache update now in effect. Hopefully I remember everything I've added lol :tongue: Please make sure to vote so we can grow!!!!!
Player owned shops improvements
Right click "Edit shop", "Collect coins"
Back button when viewing other players shops for a more fluid shopping experience
Tweening (smooth animations) added
Can be disabled in client settings -> smooth animations
Added Veteran & new donator rank icons (new rank will be unlocked at $500 amount spent)
Inferno cape textured (not obtainable yet)
Raid prayers are now in the prayer book
Stronghold slayer objects fixed
Special attack model fixed (sorry, sometimes I forget to replace the models when I update the cache which results in that weird shield over the spec bar)
Baby Krab pet now looks proper
Added mipmapping for slight fps improvement when in resizeable/fullscreen mode
-Infernal pickaxe now has correct bonuses and wield level requirement.
-Wild Krab added as a boss task.

-Added 85 combat level requirement to receive boss tasks from Neive and boss task reset form
-Quality of life update for player shops, including a back button which will make it much less painful to check everyones shop.
-Fixed darts getting deleted when used on an item other than blowpipe
-Corrected purple slayer helm stats
-Added bank booth to hunter area
-Fixed a client crash, please redownload as it fixes a bug where your client would freeze.
-Added venom to Zulrah. Starts at 6 and will go all the way up to 20 unless cured. Can be completely prevented by wearing a serpentine helmet.
-5 second attack delay when Zulrah transforms so players have a little more time to react.
-Added the 23% damage for Rigour as I realized I only did the accuracy and defense bonus.
-Antipoison now grants immunity for 2 minutes, added 5 min 46 of immunity for superantipoison. 
-Corrected superanti ingredients making fishing potions.
-Fixed poison message being sent when you have immunity.
-Improved fountain of rune. No longer have to click each individual amulet and use it on the fountain.

-

Interview with our newest Server support Not Dad/Dad

-

What is your real name? Chris

How old are you? 25

Where are you from? Texas

What made you choose the name Dad/Not Dad? I felt I had a fatherly figure on the players of Draynor, my name before was Kuck featon, because fuck keaton. I started to be known as Dad by everyone so I had a name change.

How did you come across Draynor? Friend of mine, Keaton introduced me to krabs and got me started.

What is your favorite skill? Hunter

What is your favorite Monster to battle? Bandos

What is your favorite pet on osrs? Olmlet

Favorite fast food joint? Zaxbys

Beer or cider? Beer

Favorite party hat? Green

If you could bring any custom into Draynor what would it be? Doomcore staff

If you could bring back 1 staff member who would it be? Bork

-
Community video of the month

-

A big shout out to @TWLegend

For starting a series playing his hardcore account on Draynor, first 2 episodes are great and would really love to see many more to come.

Hopefully earn yourself that Youtuber rank :-)

That's all Folks!