Sixty

Sixty - Support staff application

3 minutes ago, Kuck Featon said:

overall i think you would be a great candidate, but (keep in mind i struggle with this everyday) its fine to joke about with your friends, but as a possible staff member you need to hold yourself with a certain level of professionalism. remember that you will be representing draynor, when new players log in they will be turning to you for advice, help, etc. with that being said it is a + 1 from myself. best of luck to you.

You're right ofcourse, and I am aware of this.

Thank you for your feedback and support!

Considering whenever I have a question the first person i think of asking is you, shows you would be great staff. just joining in this server I had so many questions, and you were the one to answer them, so thank you! You have a great attitude, and I wish the best of luck to you and becoming staff!

Yours truley,

Eggs

Sixty, you're an amazing dude, I haven't played for a couple weeks so I'm not sure how much you have progressed but when I did play you were always a little immature

Me, myself, and I am immature too don't get me wrong but the staff of draynor represent draynor so they must be as mature as can be, like I said since I haven't played in a bit I'm not sure how you are now but previously you were always immature and maybe too much of a joking manner

Joking is perfectly fine, what's the point of playing if you aren't having fun, but there's a fine line between messing around and being immature

Maybe I'll change my mind after I start playing again, maybe you are the most mature player of all, or you are the same (nothing wrong with that)

You're a great guy and I'm sure you help out a lot, but that's not all being staff is about, they must use the 3 c's, and you don't always use them, usually when messing around with friends in cc or over yell, it sometimes comes across as flame bait/flaming... I wish you the best of luck but it's a -1 from me

Goodluck Sixty!

Also, get that forum use up!

1 hour ago, Cjtigger said:

Sixty, you're an amazing dude, I haven't played for a couple weeks so I'm not sure how much you have progressed but when I did play you were always a little immature

Me, myself, and I am immature too don't get me wrong but the staff of draynor represent draynor so they must be as mature as can be, like I said since I haven't played in a bit I'm not sure how you are now but previously you were always immature and maybe too much of a joking manner

Joking is perfectly fine, what's the point of playing if you aren't having fun, but there's a fine line between messing around and being immature

Maybe I'll change my mind after I start playing again, maybe you are the most mature player of all, or you are the same (nothing wrong with that)

You're a great guy and I'm sure you help out a lot, but that's not all being staff is about, they must use the 3 c's, and you don't always use them, usually when messing around with friends in cc or over yell, it sometimes comes across as flame bait/flaming... I wish you the best of luck but it's a -1 from me

Goodluck Sixty!

he has improved drastically in a couple of weeks.

3 hours ago, Cjtigger said:

Goodluck Sixty!

Thanks for your feedback Cj,

I have already addressed this in both my post and my response to Ryan's feedback.

I believe i've improved a long way and that is why I applied for staff, otherwise i wouldn't have.

At the end of the day it is up to the staff team to decide and whether I get the rank or not is really very okay with me.

I applied because i am online more than anybody (kinda lifeless but whatever) and a lot of people need help and/or have questions.

I will help them regardless of whether I get promoted or not, and if not then i will keep working to improve.

I appreciate your feedback either way !

Since playing I've noticed the activity in the staff isn't great and they could definitely do with stepping it up a notch.

That said I feel we could do with another staff member.

If you get this rank you need to understand you can't be so childish anymore, we are not looking for just anyone and the rank should be taken seriously.

Your application is OK, and your activity in game is great, I support you on your application mate.

Edited by Beer

1 hour ago, Beer said:

Since playing I've noticed the activity in the staff isn't great and they could definitely do with stepping it up a notch.

If you get this rank you need to understand you can't be so childish anymore, we are not looking for just anyone and the rank should be taken seriously.

Your application is OK, and your activity in game is great, I support you on your application mate.

Thank you so much for your support Beer, and I definitely understand how i need to act if i were to get staff, as a representative for Draynor I for sure can't be childish, the reason I mentioned the whole joking thing was just to be upfront and honest, and the reason I joke with the players (mostly my friends, ofcourse) is just to keep a light mood.

I do completely agree with you, and if I were to be promoted, I will not let you, @Mr Krabs or any of the players/staff team down.

I applied for this rank because I am completely confident that I can uphold the respect of Draynor and do my best to help it grow.

I appreciate your words! 

2 hours ago, Beer said:

Bruh :D But ye more active members wouldn't hurt anybody.