Tatskaaa

Personal goals.

I've set myself some goals in game so wont get bored anytime soon. Theres some of them done. Next one is either 2k zilyana or venenatis pet. Leave your goals on comments and tell me some new goals to have in game.

goals.PNG

011001.PNG

12344.PNG

13311.PNG

12121213312.PNG

Edited by Tatskaaa
1k zulrah done

Glad you decided to create a G&A thread too, Tats! It's much easier to stick to your goals when you have a thread to track your progress in.:smile:
I'd say go for the spiderling next. Seeing as you already have 1.2k killcount I'm sure the drop isn't that far away.:wink:

Some more goals to work towards could be a full God Wars armour set? So all Bandos and Armadyl pieces along with all 4 Godswords.

2 hours ago, Tatskaaa said:

already got all godswords+armors :D

Yeah, you probably have all items.:wink:

What I meant was for you to hunt for those specific items after starting this thread.
Or perhaps the spirit shield sigils?

2 hours ago, Aeon said:

Yeah, you probably have all items.:wink:

What I meant was for you to hunt for those specific items after starting this thread.
Or perhaps the spirit shield sigils?

Spirit sigils would be a siiiiick goal, encourages other working with you (I'll happily join when I get my hasta back) also sigils will probs sell for more than the shield as a lot of shields + elixir in game and very very low sigils 

19 minutes ago, Tatskaaa said:

Going for all pets and then some good looking kill counts for bosses. that'll take some time 

Good luck man! It'll definitely take some time but it'll look very nice once you're done

You almost have all the pets though, right? If I remember correctly you only need two or three more.
Which one will you be going for first, Venenatis pet? With 1.5k kc already it (hopefully) shouldn't take long before you get it.:happy:

Here is a long term challenge :) and it was one of my favorite series on OSRS (recently) 

So this kinda sucks for me, but I'd like to see all Rare drops starting with only twisted bow (Wtf Seven on rs did this)

So all you can start on your account is a twisted bow, max cape (whatever you have), and arrows. You can buy supplies, but you cannot buy pvm gear. So.. if you'd want armadyl, youd have to go kill arma (can duo trio etc), if you want bandos, gotta get it yourself. When I was more active with my twisted bow back in the day, that's what I wanted to do. Once I get it again I plan on doing this myself! It's super fun but very long term

32 minutes ago, No Torva said:

Here is a long term challenge :) and it was one of my favorite series on OSRS (recently) 

So this kinda sucks for me, but I'd like to see all Rare drops starting with only twisted bow (Wtf Seven on rs did this)

So all you can start on your account is a twisted bow, max cape (whatever you have), and arrows. You can buy supplies, but you cannot buy pvm gear. So.. if you'd want armadyl, youd have to go kill arma (can duo trio etc), if you want bandos, gotta get it yourself. When I was more active with my twisted bow back in the day, that's what I wanted to do. Once I get it again I plan on doing this myself! It's super fun but very long term

I tried doing this myself but I ended up giving my twisted bow to tats, lol!