Sign in to follow this  
TheMac

DRAYNOR'S MONTHLY - MAY 2017

Draynor's Monthly

Today we announce you the Draynor's Monthly newspaper! Every month we will bring you things like staff updates, player introductions and interviews with members from the community. This month with special guest Ryanheinz himself! If you have any suggestions on more segments for next month, please let us know. As for now, have a happy en enjoyable time reading this edition of Draynor's Monthly.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Staff Updates

• @Beer has resigned from the staff team due to real life issues. Good luck Keir.
  • @xlewiss has been promoted to Player Moderator, congratulations!
  • @Cain has been promoted to Server Support! Good job Cain!
  • @TheMac has been promoted to Administrator! 
  • @Tyder has been demoted due to inactivity. We hope you find time for us in the future!
  • @External Use has been demoted due to inactivity as well. Hope to see you back soon!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Introductions of May

@Cjtigger has been playing the server since April but has finally decided to create a forum account! He is a very dedicated member with activity that is bar none. Original post

@Fendi has found us while browsing around the web and has decided to give us a shot! Original post

@Perdition Has been a loyal and driven player ever since the day she has joined the server, her name is Megan and her main's name is Fog Walker! Fun to talk too, shoot her a pm because she is very nice! Original post

@Kuck Featon has reintroduced himself and has decided to give Draynor another shot! Good choice! Original post

@Thatcher thought that is would be a good idea to finally make a forum account and seems as though he is loving the server! Original post

@rennox81  has been playing the server ever since February and thought now is as good of a time as ever to register an account! He is working at achieving the 4.4b exp mark! Good luck with that!! 

Interview with.. Ryanheinz!!!

Who are you and what do you do to make a living and for fun?

Currently, I am pursuing a Master's of Science in Mechanical Engineering with an emphasis in materials science from the University of Missouri. My job is technically research assistant and a teaching assistant. I love my research and I work on it everyday, I also love teaching which drove me to being a teaching assistant as well. When I graduate I'll definitely be pursing a career in Chicago hopefully.

What drove you to pursue Draynor apart from other servers?

A few friends of mine IRL played another server and OSRS awhile back but quit because we got bored. The same friends recommended this server and I loved the community, so I decided to stay.

If you had to choose one update for Draynor, what would you pick and why?

That's a tough one. I would love to see an update that really got PKing active. It's hard because there are so many "PK servers" but if we had great content for pkers, make it very rewarding, people would have fun and I think our numbers would skyrocket.

What is your favorite sport and team? And why?

My favorite sport to watch: American football or baseball. My favorite sport to play would be flag football. I have always been a bears, cubs, blackhawks fan since I was a kid so I really enjoyed watching them. Cubs had their rough times but recently won the world series! The Bears are just awful so that's been rough.. During my undergrad and first year of grad school I played flag football on a rec team and that was very fun.

Mac or PC?

PC, all day! 

Ford or Chevy?

I am indifferent on that question :P although I am annoyed with the new chevy commercials.

Considering you do not have a preference, what type of vehicle do you drive?

I am a Jeep guy now, finally got the car I've always wanted. I drive a 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo.

Favorite outdoor activity?

I'd have to go with fishing or golf. Still working on my golf game.. I'm not great at it!

What is the furthest you have traveled away from home?

Furthest.. When I was around 12-13 my dad's side of the family and I traveled to Montana/San Francisco/Yosemite National Park. We got to see Alcatraz, Wild Buffalo, and Ol' Faithful so it was very cool. I have never actually been out of the United States.

Kendrick Lamar or Lil' Wayne

Lil' Wayne, pre Carter 4

Post Malone or Big Sean?

Post Malone

Biggest celebrity crush?

lol! When I was a kid, Cameron Diaz was my crush. Still is, I mean have you seen the movie Bad Teacher??

What is your biggest fear?

Failure. lol I've been asked that before, was easy to answer

Pop or Soda?

lol, I call it Soda

What are your nicknames? What do you prefer to be called?

Friends called me "RyHi" in highshool. In college people called me Heinzy, Heiny, Heinekin lol

What is your favorite fast food?

Probably Panda Express if you consider that fast food lol.

What’s one thing you’d rather pay someone to do than do yourself? Why?

Good question! I have to think about that one... lol. I'd go with Laundry. Something about folding clothes is just pure annoyance.

If you could go on vacation anywhere in the world, where would i be and why

I want to go all over Europe. I want to see the Northern Lights Phenomena up there too, somewhere north Europe I think is a good place to see that. Oh and Russia.

Community Video of the Month

Sadly there were no videos uploaded this month, which means that there was no winner of the 5 premium boxes this month. Hopefully we can get these videos rolling which will help the server grow!

Do you want a chance to win the boxes next month? Everyone can make their own video’s and upload them to automatically have a chance of winning!