Cjtigger

Ancient Gorillas!

Ancient Gorillas... Such a pain but you can get dragon claws from them which imo is one of the best pvp spec weapons in-game.

Today, I am going to be showing you how to kill these gorillas effectively..

Requirements~~~

Full Guthans

Recommended~~~

Melee Boots

Amulet

Fire Cape

Melee Weapon

Dragon Defender

Barrows Gloves

How To Kill These Gorillas =)~~~

To Kill Them all you need is guthans, pretty simple. The effect of the full sets lets you heal the hp of what you hit, hit 10 = heal 10.

Teleport to ancient gorillas by going to you spell book > PvM Teleports > Next Page > Ancient Gorillas and enter the cave

Make sure you are praying melee because the gorilla itself will hit 80s+

The Monkey Archers can sometimes hit faster than you can heal so simply just eat a shark.

After a certain amount of time, I think around like 10 minutes or so, the agro will disappear and you can just kill the ancient gorilla with pray melee on to take no damage, which is why you'll be bringing a better melee switch for when it disappears...

Example of a basic inventory and gear~~~

ec56f79cb65bd02cd8fb9f8f9cf04d83.png =)  7d03676ccb373494333d35d67141fb2d.png

This is just an example of what you can bring, no need for restores if you have ::recharge and no need for the gear switch because you can ::bank after the agro goes away.

https://gyazo.com/7d03676ccb373494333d35d67141fb2d                                  
https://gyazo.com/ec56f79cb65bd02cd8fb9f8f9cf04d83

Drops of Ancient Gorillas~~~
Dragon Claws (100m or so)

Baby Harambe (Pet)

I hope this guide has helped you to learn a good method to kill these gorillas because before I used guthans it was pretty much impossible to get efficient kills without banking every kill...

Good luck, and Happy Hunting!@! Get them claws ;)

37 minutes ago, Beer said:

Great job on the recent guides buddy.

Thanks <3

10 minutes ago, Cain said:

Thank god someone to teach me how to not get slapped by the archers!! Thank you for the guide bud great work! One thing left to say is MOAAAARRR! :biggrin:

Those archers can be a real pain in the butt! Thank you <3

Just now, TheMac said:

Great guide! I might actually give ancient gorillas a shot, tried it once and got one hit like 2 months ago. Very helpful! 

Thank you! Gl on the drops!!

CJ, is there any chance you could update the pictures of suggested equipment in this thread? It looks like the gyazo links have expired.:smile:

Also a late good job on this guide, helped me tremendously when I needed to know how to tackle these beasts.:wink:

24 minutes ago, Aeon said:

CJ, is there any chance you could update the pictures of suggested equipment in this thread? It looks like the gyazo links have expired.:smile:

Also a late good job on this guide, helped me tremendously when I needed to know how to tackle these beasts.:wink:

yeah, I need to do that for this, raids, and vetion

i'll get to that asap :) thanks for reminding me

On 7/24/2017 at 7:12 PM, Yit said:

Nice work Cj, to be honest I had no idea how to kill this thing I went through an inventory of food lol! Thank you papa! 

:) those things are a pain without guthans 

Edited by Cjtigger